You know you're on Interference too much when...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
So I was refereeing hockey today, and a kid knocks another kid down going for the puck.

I raise my arm to call a penalty for interference and here is what I said:

"twenty-three white! two minutes for interland!"

:|

~BrightestStar~ said:
:lmao:

(looks at post count...need I any more proof?)

Holy shit! :ohmy:

Over 51 posts per day average. How do you even do that?

My bedroom walls are Interference blue...I picked the paint color out sheerly by coincidence, I swear. :laugh:

~BrightestStar~ said:
:lmao:

(looks at post count...need I any more proof?)

Oh, wow! That is high, I didn't notice you were so new! :shocked: You've got starsgoblue beat for record time postwhoring! :ohmy: :up:

I remember IWB got a high post count quite quickly when we psoted on the randomdomdo thread

Bonochick said:
My bedroom walls are Interference blue...I picked the paint color out sheerly by coincidence, I swear. :laugh:

oh yeah, I'd never noticed that before...:ohmy:

I know I've been here too long because I was talking to an interferencer last night and said I remembered her posting pics of someone and what their hair was like then. She said I a great memory because she posted them so long ago (maybe 2-3 years ago). It was also back in the days I went to PLEBA. :lol:

My dreams are on occasion in a blue hue and I wake up in the middle of the night and screen names just pop into my mind.:help: :coocoo:

(posted by pax) Once Interlanders start appearing in your dreams, you know it's bad.

seriously! especially when you have no idea what the people look like! not that that's ever happened to me or anything....:shifty:

Lara Mullen said:
I remember IWB got a high post count quite quickly when we psoted on the randomdomdo thread

:laugh: yeah my post count increased at a sickening rate for a while back then. i wouldn't be too surprised if i was posting a good 90-120 times a day at one point :reject:

U2Kitten said:

Oh, wow! That is high, I didn't notice you were so new! :shocked: You've got starsgoblue beat for record time postwhoring! :ohmy: :up:

I did adopt her as my protege when she joined Interland...I knew right away there was something special bout that girlie! :wink: She's made me very proud!

Headache in a Suitcase said:
when i attempt to make an expression in an instant message, i often start it and end it with :

been there, done that.

i was in toronto over the weekend, and i caught myself wondering if i'd missed anything on the boards...

:reject:

dave, nice avatar :flirt:

Last edited:
there are times when i keep meaning to go to one website but i type in "interference.com" so then i backspace...get ready to type in the name of the website i mean to go to, but then my fingers type "interference.com". my fingers are programed for typing in the web address even when i don't mean to. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom