You Know You're Bored When...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
It's 2:30a.m. Saturday night and you're home alone watching CHiPs reruns on TV!

*seriously thinks about going to bed...

039_42498.jpg

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

I had a bunch of friends over last night and we were also watching CHiPS reruns. It was quality because after CHiPS was over, The A Team was on. Now THAT'S programming!

------------------
"Why do you have to be such a smart ass?" -my mom

lmao.....what channel are CHiPs reruns on? If someone tells me that there are Dukes of Hazard and knight rider reruns on also, then I might have to recreate my childhood.

Originally posted by DiGi:
lmao.....what channel are CHiPs reruns on? If someone tells me that there are Dukes of Hazard and knight rider reruns on also, then I might have to recreate my childhood.

Hmmm....I think I was watching TBS last night when CHiPs was on, I've also seen CHiPs reruns on TNT. I'll have to double check tho, it was pretty late, and I was really sleepy, and wasn't paying attention to what channel I was watching lol.

DiGi, I know for a while TNN was showing Dukes of Hazard reruns, not sure if they still are.

039_23537.jpg

------------------
-Albert Einstein

Hmmm, sorry DiGi, I just checked out the TNN website, I didn't see Dukes of Hazard listed anywhere
frown.gif

But they do show Miami Vice every night, 2am Eastern time! I've been watching that lately hehe!

miami_vice_111000_144216.gif

------------------
-Albert Einstein

Originally posted by ABEL:

miami_vice_111000_144216.gif

i just saw alvin and the chipmunks do a miami vice impersonation. it was....something else....

------------------
"Why do you have to be such a smart ass?" -my mom

I was almost born in Hazard, KY.

But one of my neighbors when I was little had a donkey and I fed him carrots and named him Kit after the car in Knight Rider, so I came out even.

------------------
"I don't particularly like myth, but to me mystery is everything." --The Edge
"Left my sweet soul beneath the bedclothes/ I?m not coming down/ Walls have ears/ but no one hears/ when nobody?s around"--Starsailor

Back
Top Bottom