You know you spend too much time at Interference when...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
...in your e-mails, instant message conversations, and chat conversations, you start talking using the smilie code, even though you know there will be no smilie ( i.e. : reject : )

:silent:

Last edited:
when you're writing out a Christmas card by hand and you get stuck because you can't express a thought without inserting a smilie :huh:

When you're tempted to use abbreviations such as 'lol' and 'lmao' when talking on the phone.

When you are having a conversation with a real human being and you keep thinking about which smilie would work after each sentence.

And then you say, "Blargh!"

Giant Lemon said:
when you get disgruntled using AIM because their smiley selection could never measure up to interference's

Although I know it won't work, I sometimes try to use the smilie code in hopes that maybe AIM has adopted interference's.

when you are talk about interference with fellow interferencers that you go to school with, using screen names rather than real names...

...and you can't believe that mona's name is andy, and sicy's name is christine, and hippy's name is kim...etc...

...when you start thinking of yourself in terms of your user name here. :shifty: (FS, stop talking such crap :banghead: )

when you are talking to one interferencer about another in real life and you refer to them by their screen name. then again, perhaps the fact that you hang out with interferencers in real life is an indicator in and of itself. :eek:

Stories for Boys said:
...and you can't believe that mona's name is andy, and sicy's name is christine, and hippy's name is kim...etc...
WOW...REALLY??:eeklaugh: ...I DIDN'T KNOW THAT...anything else i didn't know?:huh:

p.s.i believe not many of u know my real name :wave:

pub crawler said:
when you say "jaysus" in real life.

i blame the oyrish. :tongue:

I say jaysus in real life :ohmy:
I always say brb and my family know the blue screen means im in my "happy place" :lol:
when your mum calls u lara Mullens

When you make a post about ...."You know you spend too much time at Interference when.." :p

Sharry It? Is your name Sherry? LOL :shrug:

When you preffer your SN over your own name!! Mrs. Vedder is much better than Miss Lopez. :yes: :coocoo::wave:

Mrs. Vedder said:
When you make a post about ...."You know you spend too much time at Interference when.." :p

:lmao:

you also know you spend too much time at Interference when you reply to this thread :shifty: :der: :sexywink:

...another thing I do, cuz I spend a lot of time in Interference Chat, is use the /me command which shows action, but I use it on instant messaging too, even though the action command doesn't work :der:

oh! I also come home on my lunch breaks so I can browse the forums for half of my lunch break, cuz I can't at work cuz I already got in trouble for posting on the forum when I was at work :ohmy: :reject:

pub crawler said:
when you say "jaysus" in real life.

i blame the oyrish. :tongue:

yup.....

although I think I've always said that things scare the 'bejaysus' out of me.....

but then again, I suppose relatively I'm not that far from Ireland...and I have Irish relatives....

I've not been around on Interference for that long, but I find it Sooooooooooo frustrating when I'm writing an email and I can't use the smilies.....

:mad:

You can always tell when there's inferferencers around on other boards, when you see the :.....: version of smilies without the pictures appearing instead.....

bammo2 said:

yup.....

although I think I've always said that things scare the 'bejaysus' out of me.....

see, i've been saying that all my life, so i never thought anything of it...

i don't have any "you know you've been..." relating to me, but i think i saw someone's post somewhere saying "___ i had a dream about you!"...now it would be one thing if you knew this person, but if you're dreaming about people on a message board, you've probably been here too long...

all i know is that i've been spending tons of time here where i should be doing other things and i just noticed today that the "your blue room" section is not the only part of intereference....

daisybean said:

Hey :wave: are you related to jennifer?

*runs*

:mad: That's another thing that I hate about my lastname.... lately people tell me(when paying by credit card want to see your ID)... are you related to JLo? "Its MLO" :scream: :scream:

*runs after Daisy* :p

:wave:

the smilie thing iritates me to no end.

You spend to much time on interference when you start exchanging Christmas cards with each other, lol.

Back
Top Bottom