You know you spend too much time at Interference when...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you also know you spend too much time at interference when...

you get up an hour or half an hour early so you can check out the forum before you go to work or go out to do stuff on your day off :tsk:

ghetofabu said:
When you see new names and are like who is that? I have never seen that name before.

I know expecially when they have a thread celebrating their new status

:reject:

you know you spend too much time at Interference when you remember replying to a thread like this before :laugh:

Cleasai said:

:reject: Opps, I think I was one of them

Nope I didnt see your thread lol and I know who you are cus I always thought you were a girl :laugh:

You know you spend too much time at Interference when....

You begin looking for Elvis' number when the server appears to be down.... :p

you spend the night at your friends house and realize the bed sheets are interference blue :lol:

actually, it was a futon that I slept on, and now my neck is sore :grumpy:

and...while you're away from home, you wonder what's going on at interference with your posts and replies, and when you get home and realize the server is down, you feel like :banghead: :crack: :hyper:

Stories for Boys said:

what's your snail mail addy? :evil: :D
why?:ohmy: would u send me something?:hyper: to lithuania???:)evil: ) now that would be impressive...the problem is that i'm too far for anyone to send me anything!!!:scream:

When you say aloud to a friend "I can't wait to tell sula I liked Two Towers!" and they say "what's a sula?"

When your eyes become blue from a long looking at interferience colours.
:crazy:
creepy!...and mostly-silly.:coocoo: what's wrong with me????:coocoo::coocoo:

Last edited:
when thoughts of a certain member's hemoroidal acting career invade your evening meditation

Ya know you are hanging around here to much when you find yourself thinking liberal thoughts....hehehe

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
oh and let me add another item:

when you bust another interfencer on something that he should not have been doing because you were told by other people on here that he has been doing the same to others.
?:scratch:

sharry_lt said:
when you see your internet bill...:eek::shocked::crazy:

when you change your internet service provider to one that has unlimited hours because you are online more than your allotted 50 free hours per month, and most of those hours are spent on the forum and/or in interference chat

Back
Top Bottom