You know what song can burn in hell?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
Over and over and over and over and over and over..........

uhh uhh

i seriously hate nelly more than ever.

Nelly and Tim McGraw sing a song together? I can't imagine. I haven't even heard it and I hate it. But, unquestionably, the worst song in the history of recorded sound is that Train song that starts "Heh ehe ehe eh..." Drops of Jupiter? Something like that? Everytime I hear it I get embarrassed for the singer. What a hideous, hideous song.

It's not just bad, it's incredibly boring. There are bad songs by people like Nelly that are still fantastic when you are drunk as all hell and all up for just acting stupid and dancing like a dick. Then there are songs like this which most certainly should burn in hell.

if we're going for worst song ever, my vote still goes to "my heart will go on"

songs that make me want to jump out of my third floor apartment:

oops i did it again - britney spears
call on me - Eric Prydz (u may not be aware of this in the US, luck you!)
hey macerena - los del rio (not even in a night club or at a party)
drop it like it's hot - snoop dog (that tongue clicking on it brings shivers like cutlery scraping on a plate)
anything by Celine Dione or mariah carey it seems

there are many songs i don't particularly like of course but those are the ones that i can think of, off the top of my head, that definately have to burn in hell....there are probably others but my brain may have blocked them out or chosen to have forgetten of their existence until heard again.

saftey dance :mad

but let's not stray from the topic...don't want this turning into a "___sucks...no!___ sucks! you suck! no you suck!" thread.

this is all about how much nelly sucks. oh, and you're welcome to express your hatred of tim mcgraw. but it's mostly about nelly.

Last edited:
bayernfc said:
One of the most annoying things ever has got to be that "Picture" song by Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow.

:mad: yes! that was awful. the only time i heard it was when i caught the end of their grammy performance waiting for the clash tribute...stupid tv crap.

That duet Shania Twain did with some guy (forgot who) drives me insane too. "Party For Two" or whatever it's called. *kills them both*

And that "Drop it Like it's Hot" song makes me want to do an Oedipus and gouge my own eyes out.

IWasBored said:

:mad: yes! that was awful. the only time i heard it was when i caught the end of their grammy performance waiting for the clash tribute...stupid tv crap.

:drool: Springsteen and Costello doing London Calling... now that's good tv!

The Nelly/McGraw duet doesn't bother me nearly as much as an early Tim McGraw song, "Indian Outlaw."

I'm an Indian outlaw
Half Cherokee and Choctaw
My baby she's a Chippewa
She's a one of a kind

All my friends call me Bear Claw
The Village Cheiftan is my paw-paw
He gets his orders from my maw-maw
She makes him walk the line

You can find me in my wigwam
I'll be beatin' on my tom-tom
Pull out the pipe and smoke you some
Hey and pass it around

'Cause I'm an Indian outlaw
My baby she's a Chippewa
She's one of a kind

I ain't lookin' for trouble
We can ride my pony double
Make your little heart bubble
Lord, Like a glass of wine

I remember the medicine man
He caught runnin' water in my hands
Drug me around by my headband
Said I wasn't her kind

Cause I'm an Indian outlaw
My baby she's a Chippewa
She's one of a kind

I can kill a deer or buffalo
With just my arrow and my hickory bow
From a hundred yards don't you know
I do it all the time

They all gather 'round my teepee
Late at night tryin' to catch a peek at me
In nothin' but my buffalo briefs
I got 'em standin' in line

Cause I'm an Indian outlaw
My baby she's a Chippewa
She's one of a kind

Cherokee people
Cherokee tribe
So proud to live
So proud to die

Hideous. :no:

GibsonGirl said:
And that "Drop it Like it's Hot" song makes me want to do an Oedipus and gouge my own eyes out.

You want to make love to your mother! :ohmy:

*likes Drop It While It's Hot, BTW*

I like "Drop It Like It's Hot" as well. A good album overall, too, from the Boss Dogg. :up:

i've never heard drop it like it's hot, and i'm going to continue to avoid it.

shania twain needs to die. that 'party for two' song is just one more song on a long list of musical crimes she's commited. and i can't remember (if i ever knew) who the guy was...but he sucks too.

:lol: i think i heard the indian outlaw song...i think i laughed at how bad it was. pretty fuckin bad song.

Back
Top Bottom