You know what I haven't had in a while?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

I fell into a

• Burning ring of fire

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • I went down, down, down

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • And the flames went hire.

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • And it burns, burns, burns.

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters

UberBeaver

Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
candy-inc_1904_159546.jpeg

My day? Un-freakin' believable. First we nailed this bastard who had the gall to hide his stuff in his daughter's doll--HER DOLL for God's sake! Where's the line anymore? Well, I got news for ya, it's not even on the radar screen! The days of decency and virtue are gone, honey, BAM, freakin' evaporated like a dingy stinkin' mudpuddle. One day you see your reflection in it and the next day it's a, it's a damn oil spot on your cracked driveway, staring back at you, mocking you, knowing the perverted truths that rot in the pit of your soul. That's how my freakin' day was!

Should it be:

And the flames went [to be] hire[d].?

And the flames w[ere] hire[d].?

How much are the flames making? Is there a benefits package?

Boggles the mind, I tells ya.

elevated_u2_fan said:

perhaps the flames said "hire"... like you're hired...

Oooh, very good point, I hadn't thought of it from that perspective, like, the flames are actually the employers. :up:

Can I send in a resume? Is it an incendiary position? :hmm:

i gotta say i was surprised to learn this thread was about bubble gum. i had my money on hemorrhoids, given the polling options.

Angela Harlem said:
i gotta say i was surprised to learn this thread was about bubble gum. i had my money on hemorrhoids, given the polling options.

i think this was all beav's cryptic way of telling us that. he should've put it in zc.

good on ya beav for not having it for so long! :hi5:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

Oooh, very good point, I hadn't thought of it from that perspective, like, the flames are actually the employers. :up:

Can I send in a resume? Is it an incendiary position? :hmm:

Could the flames get fired? :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom