You know, I just love this new 'related threads' feature

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
It's like on Amazon when they say, 'people who bought this album also bought...'

I am finally starting to figure out the strange logic which groups unrelated threads together. If it features the word 'shit' in the title, it will be grouped with like threads. But some really leave me scratching my head.

Like, 'people who bought Coldplay's A Rush of Blood to the Head also enjoyed... Iron Maiden!' (who knows, perhaps they did too).

I realise this isn't a music related thread as such, but as you can see, it became music-related in the third paragraph.

Feel free to debate the relative merits of Coldplay and Iron Maiden, or if you like, talk about some other band.

Oh I have one: Death in Vegas. I used to think they were a one-hit dance wonder, but now I start to, well, wonder. Some good stuff coming out there.

If I don't go crazy I'll lose my mind...

coldplay and iron maiden are similar in many ways.

i mean, they both make wonderful use of the vowel "O" in their titles, am i right?

I don?t like the related thread shit.

Just because of keywords. Interference is not keywords.

And I think its a waste of energy.

that ofcourse, is not a dig on anyone who smokes, rather a dig on you mr. McCONville, for you consistantly fail to explain whether or not she is or is not smoking or if its a cigarette to begin with.

Rolling Stones = Badly Drawn Boy

I used to get Mick Jagger mixed up with Steven Tyler when I was like 6.

Steven Tyler's daughter is Liv Tyler.

Liv Tyler is in the "Lord of the Rings" movies with Sean Astin

Sean Astin was in "Encino Man" with Brendan Fraser.

Brendan Fraser was in "Bedazzled" with Elizabeth Hurley.

Elizabeth Hurley I think kissed Hugh Grant...

Hugh Grant was in "About a Boy," which had music by Badly Drawn Boy.

Man, I suck. I was trying to keep it in mus--
HEY WAITAMINUTE

LIV TYLER WAS IN THOSE AEROSMITH VIDEOS WITH THAT CLUELESS CHICK AND THEY WERE ROLLIN WIT THEIR HOMIES.

:der: I need a nap...or a blood sugar boost..ignore me please

Indeed, The matter has been left a bit too opaque for my tastes entirely.
I agree heartily with the gentleman Bear.

When I am king, you will all be first against the wall.

YES SHE IS FUCKING SMOKING and YES it is hot.

Thank you. Taxi drivers do it for me. If you know what I mean.

Didn't Liz Hurley and Hugh Soppy Man Grant go to splitsville after 9 years of marriage Mona? Maybe they did kiss...:D hehe
They apparently want to have a baby together. I hope it isn't the same size as the Bing baby. Imagine a giant kid with his mournful face...You'd need to call child welfare for the outright cruelty in that alone...

K it will be an honest day in Cap't Cartridge's life before you become king. What wall btw? And why king?
Are you bitter?

Angela Harlem said:
Didn't Liz Hurley and Hugh Soppy Man Grant go to splitsville after 9 years of marriage Mona? Maybe they did kiss...:D hehe
They apparently want to have a baby together. I hope it isn't the same size as the Bing baby. Imagine a giant kid with his mournful face...You'd need to call child welfare for the outright cruelty in that alone...

K it will be an honest day in Cap't Cartridge's life before you become king. What wall btw? And why king?
Are you bitter?

:lol: :lol: were they married? OMD :lol: I feel so stupid...MAYBE they kissed

And o yeah...WHO THE CRAP IS SMOKING?!

Haha yeah I'm pretty sure they were married, and about to get back together or something.
And some folks are in denial that K's avatar is having a chuff.

Back
Top Bottom