you have failed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gickies Gageeze

Purgatory
lemonade stand has become a host, similiar to a dead corpse to clans of fleas, insects and other undesirables.

looking at the first page i see not one interesting thread, and the ones that are interesting have been played out by those of us who choose to dwell in the past as opposed to striving towards the future.

sure, an odd thread will pop up that will be of some interest and originality, but we, my dear diary (interference), are in a rut of late.

heres what we need to do for the time being.

i need you all to ask yourself;

"what can i do, to make interference a better place?"

"what can i do to keep things interesting and fresh?"

or maybe you even need to ask yourself this:

"is it time for me to pick up my things and simply leave interference? am i more of asset or liability to this family?"

"should i start picking on people to get attention? should i start fights in order to keep peoples minds away from the fact that lemonade stand has never been duller?"

though the last question is certainly formidable, and truly represents a "team first" attitude, i will have to encourage you not to go this route. if you want to see fighting, go to pleba or free your mind. dont start or participate in those fights, however, just witness them as an innocent bystander. perhaps the simple pleasure of watching people argueing pointless matters back and forth will serve a release valve for your mind.

unfortunately i appear to be getting off track. releasing negative energy and making lemonade stand better are two different, though certainly important subjects.

please ask yourself in this thread what you can do to help make this a better place.

banning suggestions are also welcome.

i expect honest, yet very frank answers from johnny swallow and wanderer.

I hear that man. Just the Bang and the Clatter has gone from being my favorite place in Interference, to being one of the most boring places in Interference.

What can I do to make it a better place? Force my favorite bands down people's throats...

Last edited:
Gickies Gageeze said:
yes, that sounds like one of my own ideas. may i recommend you be very obnoxious while your at it?

Believe me, I've been trying to be!

I promise you though, I will make a more full hearted effort to obnoxiously annoy and offend people where ever I may roam in Interference.

u2popmofo said:

Believe me, I've been trying to be!

I promise you though, I will make a more full hearted effort to obnoxiously annoy and offend people where ever I may roam in Interference.

you truly are relevant in my books. :up:

Gickies Gageeze said:
lemonade stand has become a host, similiar to a dead corpse to clans of fleas, insects and other undesirables.

looking at the first page i see not one interesting thread, and the ones that are interesting have been played out by those of us who choose to dwell in the past as opposed to striving towards the future.

you better not be talking about randooodmdododomodomd...

but you are right about it being dull.

I think the Randomdoooodmdomdodmdodooodmdooomdomdooodmodmddom thread should be DELETED!!
:yes: :evil: That would improve this place by at least 5%!! Its better than nothing!!

One of the main reasons I find the ENTIRE forum boring lately:

No one seems to have any of their own opinions. It seems that if it has anything to do with U2, no one dares say they dont like it anymore. Makes for really boring threads. I think I, or someone should make a "Things you dont like about U2" thread where you put everything you dont like that the band has ever done.

mofo thats already been done and then people claim your unpatriotic towards your band and things get really ugly.

mrs. vedder had a good idea regarding creed.

and daisy, ive run out of ways to put so many people down creatively.

once i feel some inspiration coming on, i will be sure to lambast them with all the fire i have in my belly.

I have never entered the Randondownweonomnomnom thread. :huh: It pisses me off though.

:scream: Delete it!!!!!!!!

I can't help you bear. My threads are always exciting and enjoyable to read. I think I started my best one ever yesterday in IO. That's sacred ground though, so I won't post it here. :sexywink:

daisybean said:

No...see how long it takes before people start fighting and screaming at each other because someone doesn't like the "P" album.

Yeah, very true.

Is it bad to have a thread with controversy in it though? I'm so sick of all the "I love such and such song" threads that have 4 pages worth of people who all just say that they like it.

I know what you mean though, it seems like most will take personal offense if someone says they dont like something, and then people will go off on each other, not the topic. Too bad people cant behave and have fun.

Sorry if my "flamer" comment was offensive, I can delete it.

u2popmofo said:

I know what you mean though, it seems like most will take personal offense if someone says they dont like something, and then people will go off on each other, not the topic. Too bad people cant behave and have fun.

I agree it's a shame that we can't have actual discusssions, with people being mature about the whole thing. Unfortunately, it only takes one or two people to turn a decent thread to shit.

I think it would be nice to have a thread where you say you don't like an album, tour, song, whatever...however people get pissed if someone doesn't like their favorite song :shrug:
whatever.gif

Last edited:
i like discussions. but i know i also get pretty angry when someone insults something i like. still, i'm not going to go off at them if i say "oh i really like (something)" and someone goes "(something) is terrible!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom