you have failed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't need huge things going on with the band to enjoy the company of fellow interferencers. if you're bored by the forum in general, you may be missed by those of us who stay here, but feel free to leave. why can't we just enjoy eachother?

as much as the little b:censored: rd spends here i wish he would sell out,
become a premium member so he could occassionally send me some diamondsexy PMs:angry:
I miss those.:down:

thank u-

DB9

i wouldnt call sending money towards interference as selling out, as i do believe its fair to ask us who waste so much time here to help pay the cost.

the reason i havent payed has not really mentioned, and doesnt need to be.

truth be told, i live in a van down by the river.

and brettig, im likely finished with report cards as theyre actually quite boring to make.

During poker last night I was told a joke and it reminded me of this thread. It goes as follows:

A man is hunting in the woods. He spots a bear in the distance and very slowly creeps up towards him. When he gets near the bear, the bear sees him, jumps into a bush and runs away.

The man gets frustrated.

The next day the man goes to the same spot and sees the bear again. Again, he creeps up to the bear, takes aim, but at that moment, the bear runs behind a tree. The next thing the man knows, the bear grabs the man's shotgun and tells him to turn around. In fear for his life,. the man turns around, and, well, the bear violates him from behind. When finished, the bear drops the gun and runs into the woods.

The next day the same thing happens, the man goes into the woods, sees the bear and decides he would make a very nice rug, so he takes aim, and the bear with incredible speed runs around him, grabs his gun, and again violates him.

This goes on for two more days, with the bear outsmarting the man and grabbing his gun and having his way with him.

On the last day of the man's hunting trip, he goes to the same spot, sees the bear and takes aim. The bear jumps into a tree, jumps behind the man and grabs his gun. The bear aims the gun at the man and gives the man a curious look. He then drops the gun and says

You aren't even coming here to hunt are you?

:wave:

train%20wreck.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom