you have failed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sicy, Sicy Corleone, SicilianGoddess all will kick your ass :angry:

I think I'll ask Elvis to make it so that everytime deathbear posts a thread, it will automatically delete itself.

I think that ramdumummdum has become a "chat" thread because it's so boring around here, and people have nothing else to do. That thread has been around for over 6 months and I don't thing it ever killed this board before. I think I'll try to think up a thread sometime, i almost never start them. Undoubtedly it will sink like a rock....but oh well.

i could use a good kick in the junk, good idea bonos american wife....man i cant stand that name. :wink:

listen, if you ever need help with picking a new name, you know you can always come to unkie gickies, right?

Gickies Gageeze said:
please close this thread already. :down:

Do you think you can just start threads that are crap and say "close it" whenever you feel like it?

Sicy said:

Do you think you can just start threads that are crap and say "close it" whenever you feel like it?

He doesnt want to be responsible for his actions. Can you blame him, who does?

because he's an:

3369633523232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3A9%3D%3A26%3Dxroqdf%3E2323377%3C2%3A%3A%3A3ot1lsi

:wink:

daisybean said:
Okay people...chill out, there is no need for anyone to make personal remarks. It's just a thread in a forum...it's not hurting anyone and people have the right to like it or not like it.

:hug: Exactly Daisy!!

Arw :| that's great that you don't have to deal with school:| really that's great. :eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom