You guys totally missed my birthday this year...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrownEyedBoy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
So, April 17th came and went and not a single thread or a mention congratulating me.

So 7+ years haven't warranted me getting a thread entirely about and for me at all?

I had an awesome time thank you very much. :madspit:

...anyone? :reject:

mine was the 15th, turned the big 30. Happy Birthday! I share a fellow Aries! Hope you had a good one! Sorry we didnt aknowlege it.

Yep, we are slackers and should be beaten with a wet noodle. Utter failures at life. :tsk:

Happy belated birthday!! :) :)

(you get two !! and two :) :) because of my belatedness. :D )

Fete08.gif

This is clearly not my fault. I rely entirely on the observations of others who notice the birthday list and begin threads. And even then, it's not guarantee that I will notice said thread and twig that I should open it and add my well wishes.

So there you have it. Anyway, 'having it' aside, happy birthday!! Glad it was a good day :D

:hug:

Lol, thanks guys. I kept checking over here the last few days. Having your own birthday thread over here is one of the perks of actually having a birthday so thanks. And um, yeah I'm spoiled :yes:

what.. nobody told you?

we had your birthday party...

I guess we never noticed and partied all night long anyway :wink:

BrownEyedBoy said:
So, April 17th came and went and not a single thread or a mention congratulating me.

So 7+ years haven't warranted me getting a thread entirely about and for me at all?

I had an awesome time thank you very much. :madspit:

...anyone? :reject:

Take a number. They missed my birthday too and I've been here longer than you.

Back
Top Bottom