You go grandma!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rivergoat

War Child
Taken from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Friday, June 11, 2004

Man held for fracas aboard MARTA train
A 280-pound man attacked an Army major and an elderly woman on a MARTA train Thursday. He was subdued by a MARTA conductor and a passenger until police arrived to arrest him at Airport Station. Saffo Davis, 42, of Washington was taken to the Clayton County Jail, said MARTA police chief Gene Wilson. Davis is charged with four counts of battery and four counts of obstruction for allegedly scuffling with police.
Police said the assailant first stared at the Army officer, then began yelling and punched him to the floor about 11:15 a.m. An elderly woman hit the assailant with her purse, and the assailant knocked her out with a punch, police said. The major needed stitches, and the woman was taken home by her husband, Wilson said.

}:)~

.....people who hurt elderly people should have a spot reserved in a "special" kind of Hell......

and keep in mind, the second I typed that I said to myself, "well, maybe the poor guy is mentally ill or something and just needs help"

I'm such a soft touch....

Only from what I heard, (looks around), in the old days we would subject that guy to some "sidewalk justice" before taking him to the station....that's before everyone and their brother had a video camera.... "only from what I heard" :scratch:

Back
Top Bottom