You get mistaken for strangers by your own friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
Boy has this place changed since 2002!:madspit:

The title of this thread is apposite, as I used to be a fucking regular round here. I fucking owned this place, together with Zoomerang96, Elvis Presley, and a few others.:wink:

I mean, it was all deeply corrupt of course, but fun. Plenty of fun.:huh:

The standards have:ohmy: definitely slipped since then. Now I'm like, a:wink: ghost or something.

I'm glad I've started posting again a little though. Because, I'm like that ageing, bachelor uncle that you don't know how to handle: I am bad news, but at the same time, I'm family.

You can't kick me out, and I can drink you under the table. So what are we left with except some wildly inappropriate groping in the dark?

In the dark, I say. I've removed all the lightbulbs. It's dark and I've removed my clothes.:eyebrow: Not because of any other reason than it's also hot in here.

It's very hot in here. Miss you, wish you were her.:wink:

Just kidding, guys, we can turn the lights back on now.:mad:

NO WAIT!

kieran

you light a fire in my heart
it scorches

much like the members of this forum who... oh nevermind.

do the shithot dog, guys. do the shithotdog all day long.

back and forth, sideways and topwise, guys.

do the shithotdog.

Deathbear was here first, he owned the place.

Then Kieran came in and tried to be like him.

:yes:

Sicy, it is not true to say that I try to be like Zoomerang96.

It is true to say that I am him. But at the same time I have always pursued my own distinct persona. For one thing, do you ever see me boasting about imaginary vast wealth or supposed wild attraction with the ladies?

Of course you don't. Not my style. I have found it more productive to leave the honeypots at home and just bring a baseball bat.

It is true that zoomerang96 owned this place in 2000, when he was approximately 16. He might have had a little help from Achtung Steve, I dunno. Things got a little nuts there for a while.

I was just a lurker back then, of course. I had to take action. I joined. I entered the moshpit! I danced! Dance! Dance for me! HAHAHAHAH!!!!

it's true.
while kieran never acted like me, he was always me.
i don't see what's so hard to understand.

Of course, you are right. What was I thinking.
I dont see Keiran ever talking about being touched or handing out interference report cards.

That's because I am never touched (in any sense of the word).

And as for Interference report cards, what an embarrassing activity for all concerned. Lists are so, I dunno, awkward. Just awkward, but it's nice to win, but if you can't win, then yeah, lists definitely suck the big one.

kieran i take great offense
my report cards were a necessary and integral part of interference's growth as a web-based online community.

Look, It's great to win, like I said.

Don't be offended. I was happy that one year you put me on the list. But then Interference 'grew up' and grew out of me the way you grow out of the underwear you wore when you were five (literally, if you've been forced to never take it off. hah!).

Let's make this thread go on forever. Do let's.

wait
so what you're saying is i need to make a new set of report cards for the likes of a_wanderer, STING2, joerags and so on?

OBVIOUSLY... sorry for misunderstanding.

lets keep zis going fereverr and evrr

I used to be soooo addicted to this place. Now I pop in and out a feel like a stranger too! But thats okay :)

There were some cool people on here I managed to meet (I even married one!!). I am still in contact with them too.

Naya:heart:, Desert Rose, Angel, Dreamlouder, Sicillian Goddess (she left a long time ago though!), Diamond, Brettig...awww....

©Good times.

Remember 'Rougerum'? Man alive, there was someone who was ahead of his time. He once fooled us into thinking he beat a tramp to death one night but turns out it was only a wind-up.

Remember 'Gen-Tree'? He was accused of being a racist pig although I think he just wanted to fit in and didn't know how to express himself. Young-uns these days...

Remember 'Achtung Bubba'? Man, that dude was off the chart. He made me want to read more and challenge the 'man'.

Remember 'Jolly Joker'? What a hoot that cat(s) was. Though his love of jaffa cakes made me uneasy.

Back
Top Bottom