You could move on this moment, follow this DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^ VG!!! last.fm works!!! :hyper: x inifnity!

^^^ so you expect me go look for this picture now? :angry:

:wink:

alright.. later, dude! :wave:

well most of mine are fine...but say it ain't so is my 3rd most played song on itunes (i added it after i got last fm, too). yet it only has like 20 plays on last fm. and a few other random miscalculations like that.

VG angry :madwife:

the weezer song? :wink:

well... it's not like somebody's gonna evaluate you on your last fm profile or something... so chill, VG! :dance:

It still hasn't updated mine...I listened to well over 1500 tracks over my Easter break still no update...it only has the tracks counted from the time before I went home:(

oh man, LJT... 1500 tracks? That sucks! :(

Sarah! :hug:

btw, VG... you may be pleasantly surprised if you see my 'Recent Tracks' :whistle:

VertigoGal said:
:hug: the bahhhhstahhhds :tsk:

so are you back at bristol?

Yeah i'm getting down to revision now as exams are only a few weeks off at the end of May.

:dance:

I was surprised that it even back tracked and updated the songs I listened to while it was down! :ohmy:

Sarah, you just got here! :rant:

:( :wink:

VertigoGal said:
hi sarah :wave:

oh zooty you listened to one of the van morrison tracks i sent you! :heart:

I'm listening to the Moondance album as we speak...he's the only real musical talent to come out of Belfast other than I guess Duke Special in more recent years.

Yeh my break was pretty good..spent a few nights up to 4am with my gran drinking whiskey after the fourth night it was more like 'Sorry gran but i just can't take anymore' :wink:

Back
Top Bottom