You can't spell damn without randooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually the steel erection one did too but I thought this was more appropriate. :sexywink:

Yeah...we wouldn't want Headache or RedRocks taking over randoom ~ and that would shirley happen if we called it Randoom: Turnpike Steel Erection

I may go make a IO thread though.

zoney! said:

Shirley is a jest(er)

:der:

t141222gfm0.jpg

No.......................Shirley is a temple

:grumpy:

I will not be around tomorrow at all :sigh: I have to work both jobs. I have THREE meetings at job #1 tomorrow and 2 of them are bright and early :scream: One is a lunch meeting so no coming home for lunch. They need to check my schedule for when I work job #2 before they plan a lunch meeting :mad:

Bye Randooooom :wave: See you in 23 1/2 hours. :(

Hi Doozer :wave:

As a matter of fact, I just got back from Curves. :up: They have a new stretching circuit machine :up:

I had way too much candy over Christmas :ohmy:

Do you like South Beach?

I do like South Beach. I had done Atkins before but it didn't work the second time i tried to start it so I read the South Beach book and it seemed to make sense. Low Carb (the good ones, like fruits and veggies and whole grains are allowed) and Low Fat. Takes alot of prep work but I like it. :up:

Oh no....reading a book :ohmy:

I'm really good at starting books but bad at finishing them :reject:

good luck with south beach

WW works for me when I remember to journal all the food I eat :shifty:

yeah, its alot like atkins in the beginning. no carbs at all but after two weeks you can add back fruit, non-fat yougurt and whole grains. much better than atkins where i got bored of bacon and steak. also, i found that when i journal my food i do better.

*rushes to look for food journal :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom