You can't spell damn without randooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
:huh: no one has been in randooom all day and then we post at the same time!

:cute:

:sexywink:

I am taking one of my employee groups to the local Buca tonight for an appreciation dinner. Most of them have never heard of it.

I LOVE Buca (It is still hard for me to call it Buca DI BEPPO). I worked (my ass off) in the St. Paul one for three years. I will always have a heart for that place. :D

zoney! said:

:sexywink:

I am taking one of my employee groups to the local Buca tonight for an appreciation dinner. Most of them have never heard of it.

I LOVE Buca (It is still hard for me to call it Buca DI BEPPO). I worked (my ass off) in the St. Paul one for three years. I will always have a heart for that place. :D

the one with the giant Pope on the front table?

I LOOOOVE Buca!!!! :love: :heart: I haven't been there for years :(

arw9797 said:

the one with the giant Pope on the front table?

:yes:

In fact, they have incorporated that into every other restaurant they open now. I almost got the Pope's Table at the local Buca tonight...ALMOST.

Hawaii :drool:
When tickets went on sale, I tried for tickets and got them and truned them back. No luck with GA's, though. I am afraid that if they had turned up I would have bought them..........Congrats Kelly on your GA ticket :up:

Mastercard is enjoying my debt right now. Once I get that thing paid off, I can think about vacations and concerts. Coldplay is going to be my concert splurge (aka my birthday prezzie to myself, since they are here on my birthday weekend)

Bought lottery ticket for tonight........if I win, Hawaii here I come............

:hmm: I said for everyone to be here at 7:00. It's 7:00 and no one has called to say they are on the way...that's normally how we do things since we all live so far apart. The food is ready. :|

It's going to smell like garlic in here for weeks now!

I just looked up Martha Stewarts Mac & Cheese recipe :der:
I had 2 customers come in to purchase casserole dishes and both mentioned that recipe.......

Kariann said:
I'm filling out an application for a second job. I forgot how much I hate filling those things out. I think I'd rather sit through the interview than to fill out an application.

Really? I get nauseous just thinking about the "I" word.....:sick:

zoney! said:

t087378bsw9.jpg

:hmm:

Do I want to go to Ikea and maybe the MOA or do I want to go to an outlet mall? I need a few things and really need to get away from my neighborhood :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom