You can't spell damn without randooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shari schultz said:

customers yelling at you is not fun, I would have to agree.

I have had days like that with coworkers. My paranoid little self comes out all day as I wonder what the heck I did..........funny thing is, it turns out to be nothing in the end. They just had other things on their mind and were feeling distracted.
I had one of those Tuesday, and was convinced someone hated me until this afternoon when she invited me out to dinner with the gang. :slant:

I have one of those I have been emotional for the past 2 hours headaches............
Watching Hotel Rwanda :( Wow

Schmeg said:

I had one of those Tuesday, and was convinced someone hated me until this afternoon when she invited me out to dinner with the gang. :slant:

Those are fun days, aren't they? :huh:

shari schultz said:

Those are fun days, aren't they? :huh:
Yeah they're great. :| Wish they'd happen more often than three or four times a week.

Only one Packer note tonight

DO NOT THINK of getting rid of Edgar Bennett as a running backs coach...............

Thank you, that is all

I am suddenly tempted to buy a WHOLE BUNCH of Billy Joel songs from iTunes. :shifty:

:love: I have one of the songs I wanted to buy on my 'puter already! I can spend my 99 cents on something else!

Things I have done enough of for one night:

*Talked to myself here
*Bought songs from iTunes
*Confused the hell out of iTune's "For You" by appearing eclectic but being actually not eclectic at all, other than various one-off's.

SCHMEG........your pm box is full! So, you have hotmail :sexywink:

:shifty: yes I know it's the middle of the night. I fell asleep with the TV on and just woke up :|

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom