You can't spell damn without randooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the new Brett....

I cannot WAIT to hear about how he is going to retire...but skate in the olympics in the "cheesehead balance" competition!

Is it possible to thrown an interception in figure skating?

I mean, if so...he should have a fine career ahead of him!

:wink:

Schmeg said:

:love: They're going to shower you wait praise and money! :love:

:hug: I'm sure it'll be fine.

I have to turn in my performance review tomorrow, which I actually need to rewrite before I do that, and I might as well just write this across the front:

BELOW TARGET

:happy:

this isn't about my review. I turned that in yesterday but won't have an actual review until mid February. This is about the case I cracked :flirt: I'm just sort of bad with compliments. I'd rather get the "good work" :up: email than have to sit there with both of my bosses. Plus it's at 8:30...I generally don't roll in until about 8:25 :|

zoney! said:

*squinty eyes of "whatyoutalkingboutwillis"*

zoney! said:

:hmm: We don't have interceptions, but if he got into synchro he could do an intersection...

Edit: :der: I spent so much time trying to think up an intersection pun I missed the sarcasm in this post. :reject:

:wave: Night, Shari!

I should go too...will be leaving for work in 7 hours...:yikes:

Crap! I just got a reminder about the baby shower Sunday and I keep forgetting to get a gift. She's registered at Target so I should look at the list again but it gave me a headache the last time. Maybe I should just get a gift card but at the same time everyone else will give gifts. :confused:

so there was some extra special suckiness in your day :wink:

Our store visual manager went into the hospital this morning (6 am) to have her baby.......they were inducing labor. No news before I left work today.........hope everything was going ok.

shari schultz said:
so there was some extra special suckiness in your day :wink:

That and 2 customers literally yelling at me and the fact that my peers at work basically ignored me for some reason all day...seriously noone talked to me other than when I said I was going on break they did respond OK. I was the only one there until 730 and was dealing with one of the yellers when she came in however she still left me with the primary phone until help desk time. :mad:

Kariann said:

That and 2 customers literally yelling at me and the fact that my peers at work basically ignored me for some reason all day...seriously noone talked to me other than when I said I was going on break they did respond OK. I was the only one there until 730 and was dealing with one of the yellers when she came in however she still left me with the primary phone until help desk time. :mad:

customers yelling at you is not fun, I would have to agree.

I have had days like that with coworkers. My paranoid little self comes out all day as I wonder what the heck I did..........funny thing is, it turns out to be nothing in the end. They just had other things on their mind and were feeling distracted.

Kariann said:
Today totally sucked. :grumpy:

This whole week sucked for me. Thank God its the weekend! ALOT of crap going on where I work right now with just a few people. Its amazing how a couple of people can make things miserable for most of the office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom