You can't spell damn without randooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
02czsny.jpg

edit: She competed against people I know in Lake Placid! :hyper::nerd:

I saw the Packers play the Lions at the Silverdome the year the Packers won the Super Bowl (with Favre). It was like Lambeau East. There were more Packer fans than Lions fans. The reason? because tickets to Lambeau are so tough they had to go see them on the road. Packers CRUSHED the Lions that day (not that its very difficult :laugh: ). But the Packer fans are definately fanatics. Every game next year will be soldout.

Last edited:
Blue Room said:
I saw the Packers play the Lions at the Silverdome the year the Packers won the Super Bowl. It was like Lambeau East. There were more Packer fans than Lions fans. The reason? because tickets to Lambeau are so tough they had to go see them on the road. Packers CRUSHED the Lions that day (not that its very difficult :laugh: ). But the Packer fans are definately fanatics. Every game next year will be soldout.

The Metrodome used to be like that too. Packer fans would buy season tickets to the Vikings...and then sell all the tickets except one game. The Vikings cut down on that somehow!

*in a figure skating haze among the football fans*

zoney! said:

I guess you've never seen them play on "the frozen tundra"

:wink:
:hyper: They play FOOTBALL in FIGURE SKATES? :hyper:

My dream come true!

Schmeg~ :up:

02czsny6.jpg

A little neater in the face? I don't think that I will try to add anything else tonight. Maybe tomorrow :hmm:

I am going to bed now........hopefully there will be no Brett Ice Dancing dreams.................aka nightmares...........
:wave:

shari schultz said:
Schmeg~ :up:

02czsny6.jpg

A little neater in the face? I don't think that I will try to add anything else tonight. Maybe tomorrow :hmm:
:drool: Cheesehead tomorrow! :hyper:

Edit: :lol:, was I on the phone with you in the car from Pitts to Detroit when I called it foam cheese? That was like TEN MINUTES worth of pointing and laughing from the Viking section of the car!

/flashbacks

*shameless journal plug*

I have THE meeting tomorrow morning at 8:30 that I mentioned earlier in the week.

:shifty: I'm scared....

I can't sleep. I even gave up my shift tomorrow night at job #2 because I knew I would be up all night tonight wondering what the hell they want to say to me. :eek:

arw9797 said:
*shameless journal plug*

I have THE meeting tomorrow morning at 8:30 that I mentioned earlier in the week.

:shifty: I'm scared....

I can't sleep. I even gave up my shift tomorrow night at job #2 because I knew I would be up all night tonight wondering what the hell they want to say to me. :eek:
:love: They're going to shower you wait praise and money! :love:

:hug: I'm sure it'll be fine.

I have to turn in my performance review tomorrow, which I actually need to rewrite before I do that, and I might as well just write this across the front:

BELOW TARGET

:happy:

Schmeg said:

:drool: Cheesehead tomorrow! :hyper:

Edit: :lol:, was I on the phone with you in the car from Pitts to Detroit when I called it foam cheese? That was like TEN MINUTES worth of pointing and laughing from the Viking section of the car!

/flashbacks

I believe so..............ah the memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom