You can't spell damn without randooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shari schultz said:

t141222gfm0.jpg

No.......................Shirley is a temple
You say
Shirtley's a temple
Shirley's the higher law...

kellyahern said:
U.S. figure skating championships start on TV tonight :hyper:.
:hyper: Men's and Ladies' Short Programs! :hyper:

I have heard some early dance results...I wish they televised the compulsories. :icedancegeek:

They did the Blues in the '02 Olympics...that's the dance I just passed. :D I have to say that my choctaw is better than some Olympians'. :nerd:

Schmeg said:
I have to say that my choctaw is better than some Olympians'. :nerd:

I am so not sure what your choctaw is (and I am sure I will get an explanation later), but I know it brought the first smile to my face in the past two hours.

Thank you!

:)

Off to run

I read that the NBC figure skating announcers for the Olympics will be:

Tom Hammond: Play-by-play
Scott Hamilton: Men & Ladies
Dick Button: Pairs
Sandra Bezic: Men, Ladies, Pairs, Dance
Tracy Wilson: Dance
Andrea Joyce: Reporter at large

Dick Button and Sandra Bezic in the same booth . . . . that should be interesting :shifty:

Dear customer,
When we sold the display tree from the Delarobia theme for $29.99 less 10% (orig. $450), we (my manager and myself) told you that the candle lights on the tree did not work. We also told you that there was NO warranty on the tree, as it was a display tree, and the vendor does not cover the warranty after we use them in store. We told you that you may be able to find replacement lights locally at a Christmas store or online~THERE WERE NO GUARANTEES, though. You chose to take the tree.

WHY in the name of all things good, would you call back last night and complain to fellow coworker, that the candle lights don't work and that you wanted the warranty??? WHY? WHY?? WHY????????????????

frustratingly yours
me

:banghead::banghead:

She called at 5 tonight and repeated, AGAIN, that the candle lights don't work and she wants the paperwork (aka the warranty)..................I repeated what H and I told her yesterday........

H is off until Monday and she is calling back on Monday......
:crack:/ impromptu journal entry

shari schultz said:
Dear customer,
When we sold the display tree from the Delarobia theme for $29.99 less 10% (orig. $450), we (my manager and myself) told you that the candle lights on the tree did not work. We also told you that there was NO warranty on the tree, as it was a display tree, and the vendor does not cover the warranty after we use them in store. We told you that you may be able to find replacement lights locally at a Christmas store or online~THERE WERE NO GUARANTEES, though. You chose to take the tree.

WHY in the name of all things good, would you call back last night and complain to fellow coworker, that the candle lights don't work and that you wanted the warranty??? WHY? WHY?? WHY????????????????

frustratingly yours
me

:banghead::banghead:

She called at 5 tonight and repeated, AGAIN, that the candle lights don't work and she wants the paperwork (aka the warranty)..................I repeated what H and I told her yesterday........

H is off until Monday and she is calling back on Monday......
:crack:/ impromptu journal entry

I :heart: the public :|

I was also 25 minutes late for work this morning. First of all I did not look out the window and see that there was frost on the windows but that isnt what made me late. I got the exit that I get off for work and saw a sheriff up there with his lights on and a semi...at that point I thought hee hee he got himself a trucker! When I got up there the semi had its back wheels up on the metal barrier and the thing was tipping on its side looking like it could over turn at any minute blocking the road I needed to turn onto. So I had to turn the other way basically come almost all the way home and go a back way. So CA had to stay later which then most likely caused some of them to incur OT which is not a good thing at the moment. Half of us were late so at least the occurrence may be waived.

But how on earth did the truck driver get his wheels up on the barrier?!

Schmeg said:

:hyper: Men's and Ladies' Short Programs! :hyper:

I have heard some early dance results...I wish they televised the compulsories. :icedancegeek:

They did the Blues in the '02 Olympics...that's the dance I just passed. :D I have to say that my choctaw is better than some Olympians'. :nerd:

You need to come and watch skating with my mom so she can ask you tons of questions! I'm going to go watch some with her in a bit so I may take mental note and pick your brain later. :D

zoney! said:
I am kinda glad i do not have to do performance reviews... :crack:

Sorry K

I was all :happy: for the first 10 since it got me off of the help desk and when I hit 20 I'd had enough. T had to leave early today cause her cat is having poopy problems again and she had to give it an enema and possibly take it to the vet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom