You can't spell damn without randooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm signing off but if you're reading this and you left me a cryptic text message half an hour ago, call me back!!!! :yikes:

Schmeg said:
I'm signing off but if you're reading this and you left me a cryptic text message half an hour ago, call me back!!!! :yikes:
:confused: good luck with that...........
what did you get?

Thank you for the update on the news story, I agree with Schmeg :huh:

Decent hour for me is if a fall asleep watching Conan. Which is really to late. I have always been a night owl and not a morning person. I just wish tomorrow was friday. The time frame from the holidays until May is the longest time of year. Nothing going on.

fah said:
Ok, you sucked me in...

I'm watching that Skating show :)

:evil: ^^^^

kariann and kelly ~sorry about the crap days at work. Still having fun of my own...............

zoney~Congratulations are in order, it would seem..........:applaud:

Dad is dizzy and throwing up again..............:(

He is home and mom picked up a prescription from the Dr. for him...........why can't they find out what is wrong? :mad: :mad:

shari schultz said:

He is home and mom picked up a prescription from the Dr. for him...........why can't they find out what is wrong? :mad: :mad:

Sorry to hear that, I hope everything is ok and he gets better.

shari schultz said:

:( :hug: Thinking about your family...

Thanks everyone. :)

He seems to be doing better this morning. I just really wish they could put a definate diagnosis on whatever the heck this is.

shari schultz said:
Thanks everyone. :)

He seems to be doing better this morning. I just really wish they could put a definate diagnosis on whatever the heck this is.
Glad to hear that! A diagnosis would be nice. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom