You can't spell damn without randooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

:mad: That's Scott Hamilton, and he is the Best Ever! :mad:

He had a mysterious childhood illness and they couldn't figure out why he didn't grow and then his sister started taking skating lessons and he'd tag along and lo and behold, he started growing!

Why is he wearing the platform shoes then? :lol:

I am just saying his voice was bugging me.

I have seen Dave Coulier play hockey. He is quite good. He played in a charity celebrity hockey match here............Richard Dean Anderson (MacGyver) played too..........and that is who N, J and I really went to see.

zoney! said:

Why is he wearing the platform shoes then? :lol:

I am just saying his voice was bugging me.
They're his skates...but I thought they were platforms too.

I'm just kidding. :)

OH good....Fox News is next and they are going to tell us how eating yogurt might prevent us from getting AIDS!

Where is Bono when Africa needs YOGURT? :yell:

shari schultz said:
I have seen Dave Coulier play hockey. He is quite good. He played in a charity celebrity hockey match here............Richard Dean Anderson (MacGyver) played too..........and that is who N, J and I really went to see.
Did he make a hockey stick out of a paper clip, a wad of used chewing gum, and some straws from the concession stand? :hyper:

Dave Coulier is "supposedly" the guy that was the inspiration for most of Alanis Morrisette's Jagged Little Pill album. :yikes: He obviously pissed her off! :laugh:

zoney! said:
OH good....Fox News is next and they are going to tell us how eating yogurt might prevent us from getting AIDS!

Yogurt! You can lose weight! You can prevent AIDS! It's the Miracle Drug! Someone needs to tell him he's MISSING OUT!

zoney! said:

:ohmy: and you. have. got. to. be. kidding.

Blue Room said:
Dave Coulier is "supposedly" the guy that was the inspiration for most of Alanis Morrisette's Jagged Little Pill album. :yikes: He obviously pissed her off! :laugh:

Yeah, I heard that..............:yikes:
and are you watching skating?

OMG, apparently my Fox newscasters went door to door to some sex offender's neighbors to see their reactions. :huh:

Schmeg said:
OMG, apparently my Fox newscasters went door to door to some sex offender's neighbors to see their reactions. :huh:

still waiting to find out what the kid across the street did today that caused 4 police cars to come squealing down the road to his house............they still are not home............

kellyahern said:

It's kind of too late to start now. I think you might be "lost" :giggle:.

There's always the DVDs though :up:.
I've thought of that...one of my tv-obsessed coworkers has to have some!

I have watched this crappy newscast for 41 minutes waiting for the Yogurt aids thing....and NOTHING yet. :mad:

OH crap...and now a commercial.

I hope I did not miss it.

zoney! said:
I have watched this crappy newscast for 41 minutes waiting for the Yogurt aids thing....and NOTHING yet. :mad:

OH crap...and now a commercial.

I hope I did not miss it.

*mourns for the time you lost while waiting for the story*

FOX40 KTXL | Skating With Celebrities
Skating With Celebrities premieres Monday, Jan. 18 at 9/8c! ... SKATING WITH CELEBRITIES will partner six famous personalities with six professional figure ...

http://fox40.trb.com/entertainment/foxnetwor ... 45658.special?coll=ktxl-
:ohmy: It is a FOX affiliate and they don't know when the show is on...............:lol: Last time I checked, it was Wed. Jan 18 today.......Good grief.

ANOTHER news story in Schmeg's backyard....

Yogurt bacteria may soon fight HIV

PROVIDENCE, R.I., Jan. 17 (UPI) -- Brown University scientists say they've genetically modified some of the 'friendly bacteria' found in yogurt to release a drug that blocks HIV infection.

:huh: Not surprised that it's Brown...but I'm kind of disappointed that it wasn't on my Fox news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom