You can't spell damn without randooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The headache that was just teasing earlier, is beginning to hit with a vengance..........Excedrin Migraine and sleep here I come
Hope everyone has a better day tomorrow :wave:

TONIGHT'S MUST-SEE

"Skating With Celebrities," 8 p.m., Fox. This idea has a sort of daft appeal: Take skating champions and link them with nonskating celebrities. Half the duo can soar and spin; the other half is happy to be upright. That's a neat notion with some bumpy execution here.

l
l
l
l
l
l
V
Tonight :D

shari schultz said:
TONIGHT'S MUST-SEE

l
l
l
l
l
l
V
Tonight :D

Not that I'm looking to or even going to watch it, but they have American Idol on Fox right now here. Unless its on at 9pm Eastern. Either way, I think I will be missing it! :laugh:

Blue Room said:

Not that I'm looking to or even going to watch it, but they have American Idol on Fox right now here. Unless its on at 9pm Eastern. Either way, I think I will be missing it! :laugh:

How can you pass up DEBORAH Gibson, The ORIGINAL Buffy from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Movie and Todd Bridges on Skates???!?!?

shari schultz said:

How can you pass up DEBORAH Gibson, The ORIGINAL Buffy from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Movie and Todd Bridges on Skates???!?!?

:hmm: I think I will try to find a way. :laugh: :wink:

Oh, and you forgot Bruce Jenner and Jillian Barbeire (sp?). She was talking about it on NFL Sunday on Fox this past weekend.

Everyone: U2 will be Stuck in a Lemon and they Can't Get Out of It on VH1 in a few minutes!

Blue Room said:

:hmm: I think I will try to find a way. :laugh: :wink:

Oh, and you forgot Bruce Jenner and Jillian Barbeire (sp?). She was talking about it on NFL Sunday on Fox this past weekend.

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, you know enough about it to watch it.........you knooooooooooooow you want to :flirt:

shari schultz said:

Could you have stuck a few more song titles into that post?:wink:
:hmm:

:yes:

It's a Beautiful Day! U2 will be feeling Numb, Stuck in a Lemon and they Can't Get Out of It! After the commercial, we'll be One Step Closer*!

*to Norway**

**That was unplanned and cracked me up way more than it should have.

I didnt know Iggy Pop was from Ypsilanti Michigan. :laugh: :huh: Thanks Schmeg, they say you learn something new every day. I guess thats my new thing for the day! :laugh:

Blue Room said:
I didnt know Iggy Pop was from Ypsilanti Michigan. :laugh: :huh: Thanks Schmeg, they say you learn something new every day. I guess thats my new thing for the day! :laugh:
It's my job to bring the knowledge to the people.

LEMON!

Schmeg said:

:hmm:

:yes:

It's a Beautiful Day! U2 will be feeling Numb, Stuck in a Lemon and they Can't Get Out of It! After the commercial, we'll be One Step Closer*!

*to Norway**

**That was unplanned and cracked me up way more than it should have.
:lmao:
to your response AND the actual footage................

OMG, is Scott wearing Bonosoles?

:shifty: who was the first judge? :shifty:

Kariann said:

Maybe he was at one of the shows and was inspired!
:der: Maybe they were his skates.

And the first judge is John Nicks, Sasha Cohen's coach. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom