You can't spell damn without randooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shari schultz said:
I was pulled in many different directions today, we had a call in, my stock day for tomorrow was cancelled because a sale breaks, Prices changes are incomplete, signs came through incorrectly and quite interestingly, I might add, one of them was the hit of the day, couldn't get a straight answer from my boss, had to pick 4 random weeks for vacation because vacations had to be in (yes, in January. I have no idea what my plans are. Give me a freaking break).................and now House has been replaced by American Idol for the night. :grumpy:
:happy: Sounds like a great day!!! I bet you can't wait until tomorrow!!!

I wanted a mostly-office day tomorrow but that's not going to happen. Turns out people CAN'T recover from invasive surgery (sp?) in four days, no matter how much PTO they're trying to save! My boss is on vacation, so it's just me and the stock supe this week...good thing she's like two people!!

Blue Room said:

Don't believe the hype! :shh: :wink:

Actually, I just heard that. Listening to Numb from Dublin 93 and it just played the break in the song where you hear Flavor Flav from Public Enemy say that. :huh: :laugh:
:mad: You changed without posting an mp3! :mad:

:wink:

Schmeg said:

:happy: Sounds like a great day!!! I bet you can't wait until tomorrow!!!

I wanted a mostly-office day tomorrow but that's not going to happen. Turns out people CAN'T recover from invasive surgery (sp?) in four days, no matter how much PTO they're trying to save! My boss is on vacation, so it's just me and the stock supe this week...good thing she's like two people!!

stressed-cats-5341-tn.jpg

There are a couple more little bits of drama............now I understand the phone calls from coworkers and the venting

The cleaning frenzy in my house is continuing into the evening :ohmy:

I have been inspired to find the two chairs that are in my bedroom. The good news is that I found my missing U2 purse :up: Sadly, I have not found any money yet :(

Blue Room said:

Its even better than the real thing! :laugh: Sorry, couldnt resist. :reject:

The video for Even Better..........makes me queasy. I should try taking dramamine before watching it

fah said:
The cleaning frenzy in my house is continuing into the evening :ohmy:

I have been inspired to find the two chairs that are in my bedroom. The good news is that I found my missing U2 purse :up: Sadly, I have not found any money yet :(

You're my cleaning hero :heart:

Last edited:
shari schultz said:

The video for Even Better..........makes me queasy. I should try taking dramamine before watching it

It kind of gives me a headache after awhile. They should have used the same camera technique for the Vertigo video. Would have fit perfectly!

Blue Room said:

It kind of gives me a headache after awhile. They should have used the same camera technique for the Vertigo video. Would have fit perfectly!
:lol: yes it would have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom