You can't spell damn without randooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If my brilliant leaders had bothered to really look at the form I submitted to them last week and had passed it up the chain like they are supposed too, we wouldn't be in the mess that we are now.

Don't you love it when they come up with all these last minute questions and concerns, which wouldn't have been a big deal last week, but now it's a crisis? :banghead:

plus, I have cramps :sad:

there aren't a lot of guys in randoom are there? :shifty:

kellyahern said:
If my brilliant leaders had bothered to really look at the form I submitted to them last week and had passed it up the chain like they are supposed too, we wouldn't be in the mess that we are now.

Don't you love it when they come up with all these last minute questions and concerns, which wouldn't have been a big deal last week, but now it's a crisis? :banghead:

plus, I have cramps :sad:

there aren't a lot of guys in randoom are there? :shifty:
Just two, and one has heard all about our bathroom adventures (actually, maybe they both have...) and the other gets to hear about mine. :evil:

Last minute concerns becoming crises is the story of my career! :happy: That and the ONE thing that didn't get done was THE MOST IMPORTANT thing to do.

zoney! said:
work...

:(

Trader Joe's

:up:
Speak of the devil...

:hug: work :hug:

Trader Joe's! In Swedish??

Did I mention it was also closed in my dream? Only the video games (in Swedish) were on.

Schmeg said:

Speak of the devil...

:hug: work :hug:

Trader Joe's! In Swedish??

Did I mention it was also closed in my dream? Only the video games (in Swedish) were on.

go to the website...I think there may be some Trader Joe's just across the border (RI/MASS) from you.....

:scratch: Did we find the Trader Joe's in Boston? Or was that another grocery store we stopped in to use the facilities and buy water?

I think the Westoport, CT one is close-ish.

shari schultz said:
Hey, just wondering, did anyone have a good day at work? I know I didn't *thrilledtobehome*
How was Customer Service/Judgement Day? Not good, I'm guessing.

Edit: Had the day off *ducks*, but tomorrow's already looking interesting...

Last edited:
Schmeg said:
:scratch: Did we find the Trader Joe's in Boston? Or was that another grocery store we stopped in to use the facilities and buy water?

I think the Westoport, CT one is close-ish.

That was Whole Foods

zoney! said:

That was Whole Foods
That's what I thought.

There are many fine CT/MA cities with Trader Joe's and I can think of THREE airports in the vicinity, not counting the NYC-related ones...:flirt:

shari schultz said:
Hey, just wondering, did anyone have a good day at work? I know I didn't *thrilledtobehome*

Mine was standard. Not great, not awful. Last week was my crap week at work. I take it your day was not a great one.

Blue Room, I have to ask...All these quotes in your sig, are some of them made up? I think from now on when you change, you must post an mp3 of the quote, because some of them are even a little out there for Bono! :lol:

Schmeg said:

That's what I thought.

There are many fine CT/MA cities with Trader Joe's and I can think of THREE airports in the vicinity, not counting the NYC-related ones...:flirt:

BOS: I'll tell you stories later...I don't think you want me there

PVD: To Be Outsourced

BDL: Current manager there will be there for a while. He started when I did.

Or are there others?

Schmeg said:
Blue Room, I have to ask...All these quotes in your sig, are some of them made up? I think from now on when you change, you must post an mp3 of the quote, because some of them are even a little out there for Bono! :lol:

:no: :wink:

BDL = Bradley in Haaaaaaatford, right?

You might have told me BOS stories. Nope, no others... :(

I was pulled in many different directions today, we had a call in, my stock day for tomorrow was cancelled because a sale breaks, Prices changes are incomplete, signs came through incorrectly and quite interestingly, I might add, one of them was the hit of the day, couldn't get a straight answer from my boss, had to pick 4 random weeks for vacation because vacations had to be in (yes, in January. I have no idea what my plans are. Give me a freaking break).................and now House has been replaced by American Idol for the night. :grumpy:

zoney! said:

Yes. Bradley.

Yeah...if those did work...I could move into your room and you could still work in Newport! ;):up:
:hyper: We could slide the bed over so you'd have a little more room on the floor!!

Schmeg said:

Mm-hmm, I believe you! :shh:

Don't believe the hype! :shh: :wink:

Actually, I just heard that. Listening to Numb from Dublin 93 and it just played the break in the song where you hear Flavor Flav from Public Enemy say that. :huh: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom