You can't even remember what I'm trying to DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^oh, i'm pretty good...it's the last week of classes here before finals week, so i'm trying to get everything together and finished :crazy: other than that...it snowed today :hyper: that was fun...and i'm just listening to music now :happy:

how are you?

^ I'm good, school is the most common thing in my life right now, but I'm getting closer to deciding what to do in college though which is good

^very cool, i think i've finally come to a decision about what i'm going to do in college too...finally :rolleyes:

what are you thinking about?

^ Commerce in UCD, or possibly Business and Law at UCD it is harder to get into but sounds more impressive :wink:

what about you?

^:lol: and sounding more impressive is always good :wink: that works well for you though since you're so good at accounting :)

i'm probably going to go pre-med in college, then go to med school...and possibly go into gastroenterology

^ Yep I am, hate to brag but I am the Messiah :wink: let me have my moment...please
:wink:
Nice, you blew me away though gastroenterology wow that just oozes of impressive soundingness

Oh you were listening to Anti-Flag, they are pretty good

^:lol: yes, gastroenterology does sound very impressive doesn't it? :wink:

anti-flag :drool: i'm going to see them in march...st. paddy's day to be exact :D

^ it does indeed, I'm such a loser compared to that

I just got into them, just bought the album Die for Government, cost me 20 euro but it was worth it

^20euro? craziness...it is worth it though

yes, commerce does sound loserish next to gastroenterology :wink:

^^wow...it's like $15 here, i'm not sure what that is over there

it's kind of hit or miss with the stores over here too, sometimes best buy has them, otherwise i have to go to deaf ear, the indie store in la crosse

^:cool: are you a good cook?

Back
Top Bottom