You are a prisoner: Ashlee Simpson or Jessica Simpson?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

all_i_want

Refugee
Ok, here it is: You live in a not very democratic country and the leader of the junta in charge is a huge Ashlee/Jessica Simpson fan.

He is planning a huge audio system to play their music all throughout the country, and not one small village will be spared. However, he is a nice, merciful fella, so he gives the people a choice. vote either for Ashlee or Jessica for a non-stop, 24/7, 356 days a year broadcast.

So, you are the people. This cruel twist of fate has brought you and your people to a crossroads... If your choices were limited to these two, who would you choose? Ashlee or Jessica? Who would you like to listen to for the years to come?

(non-voters will not be shot.. but they will be chained to a huge speaker instead)

(suicide is not an option since all lethal equipment (including combs and razorblades, even mirrors) has been confiscated by the state and the only possible way to kill yourself is to continously smash your head to a walll)

Who will it be?

people who are caught attacking the walls are put in confinement, tied to a chair and forced to watch the sisters' live performances! :|

others who find creative ways of not voting or choosing to remain silent about the affair will be awarded with a VERY SPECIAL DUET of the sisters! :eyebrow:

nope its a tropical island... there isnt evn a tiny hill and the sea is warded off by 100 meter high walls and the walls are guarded by the coast guard :|

I seriously can't come up with an answer. :|

I do enjoy some Top 40 music that is considered to be a guilty pleasure...but neither of them are among my choices.

*eats poison fruit from the buggaboo tree*

didn't see that one comin, didya stephen king?

Last edited:
I would lie with my head on the floor, so that strange exotic bugs could crawl into my ears and render me deaf.

hmm it is harder than i thought to get an answer out of you guys... :eyebrow:

ok, youre all robots and you cant die or get sick or deaf. everyone is also immune to all kinds of robotic malfunctions.... :|

although it is getting rather interesting to see you guys come up with all these ... escapades:wink:

all_i_want said:

(suicide is not an option since all lethal equipment (including combs and razorblades, even mirrors) has been confiscated by the state and the only possible way to kill yourself is to continously smash your head to a walll)

Is that a parenthesis within a parenthesis I see?:hmm:

oh yes, it is :wink: i couldnt be bothered to use [ ]

although... they are sort of attractive :drool:

you cant, theyll arrest you and hook you up with some serums so you live long enough to learn how to appreciate the music of the simpson family :lmao:

:huh: ive always wondered how people manage to do that

well, it turns out that the dictator is very sensitive about people expressing their political opinions in his country, so he had all the tongues removed, put them into a giant tank and made sweeet ice cream out of them! :macdevil:

:eeklaugh:

:lmao:

noo... nooo... you cant overthrow el presidenté! if you even make the attempt, the simpson sisters will tour this country and the show will be on the national TV for weeks! :mad:

lets calm down.. uhh... dear citizens :(

el presidenté adresses the nation:
how could i let my people become this ignorant, this vile, this... i must take action now. start the arrests! prepare the music chambers! im doing everything for their own good... seat their leaders in the presidential concert hall :evil:

ive got big plans for THEM :mad:

Back
Top Bottom