Yorkeys Knob, Queensland, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't accurately rate beers I've had over my life, but in the past year

1. Sassy Red
2. Amstel Premium (or whatever it is)
3. Heineken
4. Amstel ordinary
5= Mac's Hop Rocker
5= DAB
7. Mac's Gold
8. Corona

Then it's crap beer like VB, Lion Red...aka I'm drinking this because I'm thirsty.

I'd say:

1. Kilkenny
2. Guinness
3. Heineken
4. Cooper's
10,000,000,000. XXXX

I rather enjoyed Bulmers apple cider last night, too.

I'm glad I'm not the only person who has trouble with every single printer ever. It's inorganic rubbish collection time, and the number of printers I see is incredible. I have personally put two printers out this year.

McCain wins = I drink until I get to sleep because I have an exam the next day, and regardless of how little I care about the course, it's probably still more important than the free world being fucked.

If McCain and National win, that's fucking it. I might never wake up.

Seriously, I am fully expecting to have the mother of all hangovers on the 9th of November.

Then an exam from hell on the 10th. Yippee.

Hey, Ali, are you going to be free for lunch tomorrow? I'm going to be in the city to, you know, get money and a new wallet and stuff, and I've nothing for lunch at home, so if you want to grab something, that'd be cool.

I had a shocking red wine hangover a week or two ago, when I had to get up a 7am to do some group work at 9.

Worst part: totally accidental. I've resolved to never, ever have more than two glasses of red wine in a night.

Not had that problem with any other alcohol.

Last edited:
I had a shocking red wine hangover a week or two ago, when I had to get up a 7am to do some group work at 9.

Worst part: totally accidental. I've resolved to never, ever have more than two glasses of red wine in a night.

Not had that problem with any other alcohol.

Heh. My tale of drinking a whole bottle of wine and not having a hangover was done a bottle of red. Red wine, as far as I'm concerned, is packed full of SuperWin. Especially pinot noir.

Hey, Ali, are you going to be free for lunch tomorrow? I'm going to be in the city to, you know, get money and a new wallet and stuff, and I've nothing for lunch at home, so if you want to grab something, that'd be cool.

Sure thing... which means I have work tomorrow. :sigh:

You have a sports related holiday?

YES. We actually get a public holiday for the running of the Melbourne Cup horse race.

God, I love Australia sometimes. Or metropolitan Melbourne anyway.

Oh MY GOD!!!!!!! I am super excited about this because i'm drunk, but Id still be almost as excited any other time. My favorite cartoon of all time from childhood is online!!!!!!!!!

I just dropped in to say, the Discotheque from Toronto Vertigo is AMAZING. I have no idea why U2 didn't do the Pop encore more often... Fools!

OK, guess I should probably head off down to the police station soon. Hopefully they'll give me some nice stolen property report so that the $20 fee for a new student ID card at uni is waived. Bah, why does it have to be 31C right now? I'm going to diiiieeee.

: procrastinates on leaving :

I just dropped in to say, the Discotheque from Toronto Vertigo is AMAZING. I have no idea why U2 didn't do the Pop encore more often... Fools!

Edge didn't like it.

This is also the chap who claims they don't play LNOE live any more because it's not an NYD or SBS.

EPIC PHAIL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom