Yorkeys Knob, Queensland, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I take it you're doing some Fake List work, Traviud?

Yes. I finished the music for the death metal parody earlier this evening (should be complete with lyrics and deathgrowls by Thursday), and now I'm working on the covers, which I found. :drool:

OK, somebody just posted this on an LJ community I follow and it cracked me up:

sign_burgerbar.jpg

Yeah, I'm alright, not having quite the day I expected thanks to losing my wallet, but oh well. Should kick on with some university work soon ...

shite that sux ax! i hope you find it.

i need to do some work too.

im thinking of doing a post grad diploma in applied human rights at RMIT next year... :shifty: but i promised NO MORE STUDY.....
:hmm: still thinking about it, its going to be 12 grand more to my already substantial hecs debt . sigh.

shite that sux ax! i hope you find it.

i need to do some work too.

im thinking of doing a post grad diploma in applied human rights at RMIT next year... :shifty: but i promised NO MORE STUDY.....
:hmm: still thinking about it, its going to be 12 grand more to my already substantial hecs debt . sigh.

Turned the place inside out and it's not here. Cancelled all my cards and stuff, and I'll go for a walk soon to report it lost or stolen at the police station.

That sounds like it could be interesting, but a lot of work. You sure you could fit it in?

Ok, that's fucking it.

I must book some time in Wellington over summer. As per usual the National Library's holdings are making me drool.

Fixed for my reality.

Seriously, I'm trying to decide whether to come over during summer, or wait for my Honours year to begin ... hell, maybe I'll do two trips.

I'm already catching up with someone in early December, I need to get around to finding cheap flights (or failing that, flights) for that, but I feel as though I could go another trip there, just to keep exploring the region.

Not defending what kitchen staff (or whoever) did, but lady... this is why you should be nice to the people that prepare and serve your food.

The Coogee Bay Hotel is a hangout for wankers anyway. Usually the kind who happily pay $19 for a bowl if icecream. Sounds like everyone got their just desserts here. Stupid city people and the stupid city pubs which act like 5 freaking star restaurants. What a story filled to the brim with dickheads.
:cute:

The Coogee Bay Hotel is a hangout for wankers anyway. Usually the kind who happily pay $19 for a bowl if icecream. Sounds like everyone got their just desserts here. Stupid city people and the stupid city pubs which act like 5 freaking star restaurants. What a story filled to the brim with dickheads.
:cute:

What do you really think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom