Yorkeys Knob, Queensland, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if nothing else, losing this wallet has made me productive today. :|

I suppose you could watch the Gold Coast Indy. :happy:

(I'm vaguely pissed it seems I've missed the V8s. Don't care much though.)

I'd rather watch something not boring.

I'm watching game 3 of the world series. It's ok, but it's the who cares game of the series. So you win and go up 2-1. So what, you've not advanced your cause much.

Only an hour until Wellington/Queensland kicks off. :staresatwalls:

I'd rather watch something not boring.

I'm watching game 3 of the world series. It's ok, but it's the who cares game of the series. So you win and go up 2-1. So what, you've not advanced your cause much.

Only an hour until Wellington/Queensland kicks off. :staresatwalls:

I know this should be Axver-bait, but ... meh.

At least I echo your cynicism about anything happening with the search feature. I hadn't actually realised it wasn't displaying for a few months, but that would explain why some of my past searches have turned up nothing when I thought they would.

You know what I miss, though? That page that listed recent searches. It was good entertainment.

What I'm looking for, actually, are some covers I made for Fake List purposes. Of course, I made them in May, so I'm going to have to dig through a month of posts just to find a couple of images. :banghead:

Your Photofuckit-or-wherever account is so overloaded that searching through Interference is quicker than searching through it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom