Yo, C0BL_04-Happy B Day.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks again everyone :)

Only once, it's a bit out of the way, but it was a Friday night and it was a really good crowd, if I am remembering correctly, and the ladies were hot.

Yeah? Whereabouts do you live? Friday night they have a live band yes? See most of my mates are only interested in the thursday/saturday DJ nights. But I wouldn't mind going on a Friday... I've got a couple of mates who DJ saturday nights.

It wasn't too bad. I got to the stage where I can't drink anymore but knew 110% what I was doing, I was just stumbling and stuff, sucked. And the ladies were good looking, but when you don't hook up it defeats the purpose really. It's one of those places where you'd have a sick as night if you were with a girl, good night at best if you weren't.

The cab home cost me like $12 bucks, I only live five minutes away!!! 10 cents per 100 metres is a massive rip off!! :rant:

Thanks again everyone :)

Yeah? Whereabouts do you live? Friday night they have a live band yes? See most of my mates are only interested in the thursday/saturday DJ nights. But I wouldn't mind going on a Friday... I've got a couple of mates who DJ saturday nights.

It wasn't too bad. I got to the stage where I can't drink anymore but knew 110% what I was doing, I was just stumbling and stuff, sucked. And the ladies were good looking, but when you don't hook up it defeats the purpose really. It's one of those places where you'd have a sick as night if you were with a girl, good night at best if you weren't.

The cab home cost me like $12 bucks, I only live five minutes away!!! 10 cents per 100 metres is a massive rip off!! :rant:

See, cab home would cost me over $100 cause I'm way down South-East of the city.

When I went there was a live band, but I struggle to remember what they were playing, just hits I think. Went to about 3 or 4 other places that same night. It was a nice atmosphere though....

Hooking up on yer birthday would be a nice present for yerself, but in all fairness, you don't really wanna be kinda detached from yer crew too much, or that's how I've always thought of it, cause yer mates are there for you.

Anyway, glad ya had a good night, and hope you recover adequately.

See, cab home would cost me over $100 cause I'm way down South-East of the city.

When I went there was a live band, but I struggle to remember what they were playing, just hits I think. Went to about 3 or 4 other places that same night. It was a nice atmosphere though....

Hooking up on yer birthday would be a nice present for yerself, but in all fairness, you don't really wanna be kinda detached from yer crew too much, or that's how I've always thought of it, cause yer mates are there for you.

Anyway, glad ya had a good night, and hope you recover adequately.

Yeah, it was the first time I'd ever used a taxi. Couldn't believe it.

And it was a good atmosphere... where else did you go? And um, hold are ya?

Hoepfully next time will be a heap better, but it was still good. I had a massive headache the next morning, which was kinda strange, cos I haven't had a headache hangover in ageeees.

Happy Birthday, Danny!!

I love your new avatar, by the way. Barney FTW!

Birthday money is buying me the season one DVD. I *think* we've just finished season three here, hopefully they don't over do the show, like they did with That 70s Show. The final season of that was deplorable.

22 yo.

I think that night we went to Icon and Cookie in the CBD that same night, but this was ages ago, like 2 years I think. My memory is hazy though. We were at Mynt first.

The whole West of The City thing is awkward for me....unfamiliar and I get Lost!

22 yo.

I think that night we went to Icon and Cookie in the CBD that same night, but this was ages ago, like 2 years I think. My memory is hazy though. We were at Mynt first.

The whole West of The City thing is awkward for me....unfamiliar and I get Lost!

Mynt celebrated it's first birthday on Saturday night... so could have been something else. The bouncer made a comment about my teeth in my L's pic, cos I don't have my P's yet. :angry:

Mynt celebrated it's first birthday on Saturday night... so could have been something else. The bouncer made a comment about my teeth in my L's pic, cos I don't have my P's yet. :angry:

Certainly wasn't that same Mynt then, because there is (was?) another joint called Mint (or something like that) around 2-3 years ago.

Well there ya go. There's been a bunch of places over the years situated in that same place, next to Accettas in the main drag of Werribee, but they've all failed.

But not Mynt. Mynt goes off!!

Back
Top Bottom