yes! yes! I'm finally moving to Dublin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Well, not right now, but next Februry! I'm sooooo esxcited about the whole thing. After endless years of wanting to go to Ireland, I'm finally moving to Dublin!

I'm gonna be living in Ballyboden, where my boyfriend lives: And then, when i get a job and can save some money, I'm gonna get my own lil place....in Killiney! LOL Yeah right! Just kidding. Everybody knows Killinet is waaaaaaay too expensive!

But anyway, I just wanted to share this with you guys! :D

And if anyone from the Forum is going to be in Dublin when I'm there let me know! :D

yay!
Ireland will be all the better to have you!

Welcome in advance.

I'm applying for some jobs in Dublin to work for a year so I might be on the move next summer too, dont know where I'll end up though.

-Mani

famous rungi said:
What's the weather like? Gimme a detailed description.

----------
fr

It rains a lot.....every Sunday and Monday morning it rains without a doubt cus im always wet going to school, on Friday it rained so much that when we were getting on the school bus we had to walk accross a plank over a big huge puddle of water

And its always cold

Thats about it wet and cold.

Yep....it rains a lot! I'm glad to hear the locals admit it. I just got back from Dublin two weeks ago, and when I was there...I have never been so cold in my life.
It didn't seem to bother the locals when I was there....they just go on with it.
It is very windy....my windbreaker was my best friend in Ireland.
But it's beautiful....and it has to get green somehow!

I know it's not the chain lyrics thread..

but this was "my" song when I was little...there is a story
beautiful news :yes: from a beautiful woman:yes:

"...sure if I had the wings of a swallow
I would travel far over the sea.
And a rocky old road I would follow
To a spot that is heaven to me.
Where the sun goes to rest
way down in the west
And I'd build us a nest
in the place I love best.........."
Bono Voyage & Good Luck and Blessings on Your LOVE.
spend lotsa quality time with your ma...she'll miss you. Have a wonderful Christmas with your family..... getting sentimental now....u know me, I still think ppl get around in sailing ships and it takes 3 months to cross the vast ocean

Mrs.Clayton said:
Yep....it rains a lot! I'm glad to hear the locals admit it. I just got back from Dublin two weeks ago, and when I was there...I have never been so cold in my life.
It didn't seem to bother the locals when I was there....they just go on with it.
It is very windy....my windbreaker was my best friend in Ireland.
But it's beautiful....and it has to get green somehow!

LOL...its windy too sometimes- you have to be used to the rain lol...its funny seeing 1300 school pupils getting out f school on a single plank u gotta laugh :lol: but when uve never left ireland i dunno what good weather is :shrug:

bonoman said:
Be sure to save up if you wish to get a house in Dublin!!!

When i go back in May maybe we'll see eachother. You can come out to Mayo and i'll show you how to work in the bog!!!

Yes, I know i'll need loads of money to get my own place. Hopefully my boyfriend and I will be a ble to rent a small place as soon as we save up enough money.

And I'll be delighted to learn how to work in the bog! ;) LOL

indulge me....I love the smilies

especially the pink
:flirt: :flirt: :happy:
and yellow:) :angel: :sexywink:
ONES

and this one too :heart: ALWAYS, in abundance

What a great year 2002 was for armchair travellers. I have never watched a World Cup tournament before. That was great fun, sport and culture and the odd good game of football.
My other fave TV show of 2002, is "Pilot Guide to...." a travel series. Via that show and that sometimes annoying, usually funny young woman, I have learned and seen some wonderous, some incredible, some...lotsa things.
I think my favourite has to be a man she gave a shout out to in California. He was interested in the future of the sequoias and had taken to tree-sitting. A vain hope maybe, but it was what he had decided to do. But it was what he called out to her as she left...i was sure he was going to do a slogan. I 'll leave you with what he said to her, promise

"and remember what the forest defenders always say....................

"WE LOVE YOU"
"
:wave:

mad1 said:
Yup!

Congrats Niamh..u lucky lucky biaaatch!

Enjoy Dublin........!

:wave:

good luck!

LMAO! :laugh: Thanks Maddie! I will!

And thanks everybody who replied to this thread! I wish I could put you all in my luggage and bring you along to Dublin! :D

Back
Top Bottom