Yes I LIVE IN THE SOUTH!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
wow talk about a party tonight in Atlanta. Yes there is a WHITE TRASH PARTY taking place at a local nightclub.

this is what i get instead of partying in LA this weekend. :mad:

http://www.velvetroomatlanta.com/

white1.jpg

maybe i should go. i am more than likely to meet a trashy guy. it never fails.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

maybe i should go. i am more than likely to meet a trashy guy. it never fails.

Hey, my mom met my dad at a similar event....

Ok, nevermind, you're right.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
i know you are both jealous that you will not be able to attend the event of the year. a nice night of mullets, girls who shouldn't wear spandex shorts and busch beer a plenty! :wink:

Welcome to Atlanta, indeed.

No one will show up there thinking they are white trash though!

The true White Trash party will be with a case of Natural Light in the back of a Monte Carlo SS that is cranking the latest Country hits - of course, behind the Waffle House!

I gots my Nascar shirt and and hat...I am ready to gooo.

uh huh! Now that's some partying!

In reality, this is no different than the next town over here in Central Ill. GOD BLESS AMERICAN CULTURE!

you don't need a party to see white trash, just head out to your local walmart! (before anyone gets offended...i know that not everyone who goes to walmart is white trash, it's just a good place to find them ;) )

zonelistener said:
No one will show up there thinking they are white trash though!

The true White Trash party will be with a case of Natural Light in the back of a Monte Carlo SS that is cranking the latest Country hits - of course, behind the Waffle House!

I gots my Nascar shirt and and hat...I am ready to gooo.

uh huh! Now that's some partying!

In reality, this is no different than the next town over here in Central Ill. GOD BLESS AMERICAN CULTURE!

I dunno I think the monte carlo ls is a more likely candidate....well unless they get teh SS with the nascar pace car package4.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:heart: My Dirty South :heart:

LOL I was born in Virginia.................that's about the only connection I have to the South. I'm a Yankee now :reject: :lol:

Virginia is for lovers :wave: ;)

Back
Top Bottom