yes i am guilty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooshadow

The Fly
Of not taking the most direct route home when U2 is on the radio, well lets face it is a nice thought of an entire city\country listening to Bono with u, Of U2 effortlessly travelling across vast distances, to find your wireless.

zooshadow out-

I don't have a car to do that in :sad:

But if anyone would like to buy me the car thats in my signature I would be most pleased! lol!!!

:yes:

Jo

So have I. I've actually pulled up to my house and kept going around and around the block until the song is over.

Because, I wont be able to actually go inside my house, and put on the CD and listen to it right then and there..no no only in the car!!! :rolleyes:

Silly U2 fans.....:D

I don't have a car (or a license), but my mom and I do the same exact thing. :tongue: Even if it is just a song we like, not a U2 song, we'll sit in the car and listen to it.

I still remember the first time I heard them play BD on the radio. I had just reached my destination (morning coffee run) and was late for school, but I sat in my car, cranked up the volume and sang along anyways. :D

I also do that :) I'll just sit in the car outside my apartment and wait for the song to end, even if it's a cd I'm listening to as opposed to the radio. Yeah, sad when I could just take the cd inside and put the song back on...the dedication we have... ;)

I have this problem.. I cannot turn off the radio if U2 is on when I arrive at my destination.

* wastes gas

ahh, once again i have found comfort in the forum, i can add that to the list list of activities that were once thought to be done by me only but now no longer
thanx guys, what is it about strength in numberes..

Back
Top Bottom