Yellow Ledbetter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It can be found on either Lost Dogs (their rarities compilation) or on Rearviewmirror (their best of set). The preferred version is the one on Rearviewmirror as that one also has the final note (cut off from Lost Dogs).
And oh, if you really want to go hardcore then you can also find it on the Jeremy single (and countless official live bootlegs).

:)

I downloaded the Perth bootleg of the gig they did here a couple of weeks ago. Awesome gig it was.

But Yellow Ledbetter was one of the only songs missing from the massive setlist.

Last edited:
sorry, just saw this thread.
cant help it but just have to say, this song is my all time fave.
pearl jam is simply the best.

ew, shake that tina turner thing off!!

Sorry to go off topic - what would your suggestion be for someone looking to get into PJ?

My brother is a fan and has all their albums, I remember I liked Ten. Should I go for their Best of Rearviewmirror and take it from there?

yep. though, many will argue (and i agree) that ten is a masterpiece of an album. black and garden are two of their absolute best songs. i strongly recommend picking up some excellent headphones, turning it up, and switching off. not earphones, btw, the big ones. best way to absorb these tracks.

i think vs was also great. seems to come in second best in opinion polls.

I got a used copy of the "Jeremy" single for a couple bucks...but I've never really listened to "Yellow Ledbetter". :reject:

Bonochick said:
I got a used copy of the "Jeremy" single for a couple bucks...but I've never really listened to "Yellow Ledbetter". :reject:

:shame:

And Footsteps on that single is brilliant too!

:drool:

awesome song.... I got it on Jeremy cd single (they were supposed to put that song on TEN but Eddie thought it sounded too similar to BLACK)

Back
Top Bottom