Yea, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole feeling of having a big assignment done at a decent time of night is quite foreign to me. I don't know how to feel.

Lady GaGa? I saw her on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. If anything, it made me hate her more.

:shrug: What more can I say?

But it's been done. Have we all forgotten Marilyn Manson? That's who Lady GaGa reminds me of. Only I like Marilyn Manson more.

Also, the entirely less-frightening David Bowie?

So, I'm considering writing an open letter on U2gigs to U2.com/Live Nation regarding the disgraceful and frustrating way the 2010 tour dates have been handled.

Do I expect it to make a difference? No. But somebody has to say something about this, and I've got the ideal public forum at my disposal here.

So, I'm considering writing an open letter on U2gigs to U2.com/Live Nation regarding the disgraceful and frustrating way the 2010 tour dates have been handled.

Do I expect it to make a difference? No. But somebody has to say something about this, and I've got the ideal public forum at my disposal here.

Yeah, do it. The whole thing has been a huge fucking mess.

Yeah, do it. The whole thing has been a huge fucking mess.

I've started work on a draft. Will see if I can get it done tonight, then get in touch with other fansites to see if they want to sign it/repost it.

Ahah! That would be wonderful.
Wait, that makes it sounds like you're heard Poker Face! I hope you have.

No, I just know the title.

is there an australian amazon though or is it from the US?

No Aussie Amazon yet. I order from the US or UK Amazons depending upon which can give me the best deal (I once ordered from the German one because they had a bloody good price too).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom