Yea, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[joke that takes to the stereotype of English people drinking warm beer]

It's a really tough decision. I think you'll have to speak to one of the Bowling For Soup deities during a mantra.

Maybe Jared will remember me and the epic high five we shared, and he'll give me one.

I can't figure out what I'm going to do about Hooray for Beer. I want to drink a Heineken during it, but at the same time, I want to try for the front of the pit :lmao:

I could buy a Heineken and not drink it til Hooray for Beer, but this will be the world's WARMEST beer by that point...

What if they DON'T play Hooray For Beer!

I went to look for the photo on facebook, and I love that I referred to it as the "Epic" high five then as well :lol:

This was taken right before the moment, while Jared was still signing my ticket. God I look terrible, thankfully I'm hidden mostly by a tent pole:

n1548030114_30090958_6938.jpg

I went to look for the photo on facebook, and I love that I referred to it as the "Epic" high five then as well :lol:

This was taken right before the moment, while Jared was still signing my ticket. God I look terrible, thankfully I'm hidden mostly by a tent pole:

n1548030114_30090958_6938.jpg

Is that a beer on the table beside him?

I was wondering where you were! You need to come into the city for poutine one day.

I'm sitting here nibbling at cheese instead of making dinner.

This really isn't good, but mmm cheese.

I have ice cream in the freezer, but i'll only eat it on Wednesday due to the weather in which it will be 32C.

I didn't buy ice cream when I last went shopping. I already hate myself for it.

I may make myself a toasted sandwich.

Or go to bed. An early night may not be the silliest move I've ever made.

I love toasted, melted cheese sandwiches. I use the George Foreman grill. :D

i hated my foreman grill, everything dried out and i had to clean the fucker by hand.
now it sits in the cupboard.
use the jaffle maker dude!
crunch crusty cheese bits and pickles:drool:

i hated my foreman grill, everything dried out and i had to clean the fucker by hand.
now it sits in the cupboard.
use the jaffle maker dude!
crunch crusty cheese bits and pickles:drool:

It keeps the flavour and knocks out the fat, and the critics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom