Yea, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Computer is being a complete arse. :angry: Should have a whizbang super fast one by tomorrow though. :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Gonna git started on mah Chrissy cards soon. If you want me to send one you can pm your addresses, think I kept most of em from last year tho.
:wave:

CRAVE.jpg

CRAVE.jpg

CRAVE.jpg

Ah damn, getting the picture of Axver/Mike/Adam together is so freaking harder than I thought. It just does not fit.

Any tips?

Whoa, I can't believe there is a Brokencyde fan who is 5% literate and intelligent. I though they all were brain dead.

Okay, so i only made an account so i could comment this.
Brokencyde is like my FAVORITE band.

Ive seen them live THREE times.
And every time i stayed late after the show
to chill with them and talk to them.

And never have they once asked girls
to get up on stage to pull down their pants.

And if they ever would, it would be the girl
to blame. She didnt have to get up there.
Why dont you think about that?

Yeah, they smoke. They drink. They like to fuck.
Get the fuck over it.
I do EVERY single fucking day. Its an amazing lifestyle.

Even though these boys sing about this,
you'd be surprised how fking sweet they are.

Every time ive seen them live, ive gotten the
chance to chill with them on their tour bus.

I wont lie, i drank with them, and took a few
hits off their pipe. : P

BUT! They are sweet as all could be.

I bet, if you went to a brokencyde concert
and stayed after and talked to them.

You'd fall in love with them.

I know im totally in love with Phat J.
Every time i go to their concerts, Phat J ALWAYS
remembers me. And he is so sweet to me, and never
stops hugging me.

Mothers Against Brokencyde.

HOW ABOUT TEENAGERS AGAINST MOTHERS AGAINST BROKENCYDE.

bitchhhhhhhhh. :)

I think it's fair to say that 50% of the teenage race consists of these, my generation is intelligence fail.

The world has definitely come to shit now, this goddamned disgraceful Western culture.

Some skill, them.

And I can't make a good picture of Mike Mills, Adam and Ax together and put it into a caption. :angry:

I'd probably intoxicate myself and fall unconscious before the show starts to spare myself the pain.

I actually want to go to a BrokeNCYDE concert.

If I could get in for free, I'd totally go just to stand up the back mocking them sarcastically.

I also want Wavves to come to Melbourne, since they have such a reputation for terrible live gigs.

I'd probably intoxicate myself and fall unconscious before the show starts to spare myself the pain.

See, you're already getting into the brokeNCYDE way!

Because of a black friday deal, I did end up buying a ticket to see Bowling For Soup on the 7th :happy:

Because of a black friday deal, I did end up buying a ticket to see Bowling For Soup on the 7th :happy:

I sincerely hope every Bowling For Soup ticket comes with a free beer.

And I'm already looking forward to your review of the gig. :laugh:

I sincerely hope every Bowling For Soup ticket comes with a free beer.

And I'm already looking forward to your review of the gig. :laugh:

I can't figure out what I'm going to do about Hooray for Beer. I want to drink a Heineken during it, but at the same time, I want to try for the front of the pit :lmao:

I could buy a Heineken and not drink it til Hooray for Beer, but this will be the world's WARMEST beer by that point...

I can't figure out what I'm going to do about Hooray for Beer. I want to drink a Heineken during it, but at the same time, I want to try for the front of the pit :lmao:

I could buy a Heineken and not drink it til Hooray for Beer, but this will be the world's WARMEST beer by that point...

[joke that takes to the stereotype of English people drinking warm beer]

It's a really tough decision. I think you'll have to speak to one of the Bowling For Soup deities during a mantra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom