Yea, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So ... Ax, Charlotte, how are those covers for the competition of yours proceeding?

I got a phone call from my friend at 9am, telling me to get out of bed because Nirvana songs were released for rock band, wtf :lol:

I got a phone call from my friend at 9am, telling me to get out of bed because Nirvana songs were released for rock band, wtf :lol:

If I had a friend who did that, they'd cease being my friend.

You know perfectly well it's TiK ToK. Though Funeralopolis is totally easier and more awesome.

I don't care whatever but Tik ToK would be my choice just for the laughter factor. So I recommend you guys to make a cover of that, i'll even give you guys an extension if needed.

I don't even remember what song we're doing!

Funeralopolis?

I don't even know myself, just do TiK ToK, for the above reasons mentioned.

You know perfectly well it's TiK ToK. Though Funeralopolis is totally easier and more awesome.

Wait, it is?

I didn't think I agreed to that! I thought I'd agreed to Funeralopolis!

Fuck.

Well, if you people thought the original was unlistenable, you've got something else coming ...!

So being an attention whore means she makes good music now? :wink:

Congrats to Lady Gaga for writing the worst lyrics of both 2008 and 2009! It takes effort to defeat le Brokencyde

Five, six, SUCK ON GAGA'S DICK. BROKENCYDE WILL NEVER WIN!!!!

I never said ANYTHING about good music. :wink:

Oh well that changes everything, I can't change her videos when they come on everything is so fucked up and bad and the music gives me a headache but I have to watch it...I literally said WTF? and stared at the screen when I saw Bad Romance first becoming very confused

There's no denying Love Game sounds like it was co-wrote by Brokencyde though

"Come with me this beat is sick, I want you to take a ride on my discostick"
Brokencyde's next hit!

Wait, it is?

Fuck.

Well, if you people thought the original was unlistenable, you've got something else coming ...!

Oh man I would surely pay (nothing) to hear this. Dooooo it.

Wait, it is?

Fuck.

What, you think we'd actually be covering a GOOD song?! Silly Axver. :tsk:

Righto, I'll have to look into it. Keep meaning to grab a Something For Kate album too; I know their stuff from radio and what-have-you, but I don't actually have any of their music in my collection.

I heard about those. Passed on it myself ... I want to see Paul Kelly himself, you know? My mother saw him in a club on the Sunshine Coast a year or two ago, said he was excellent. Sound Relief was cool and all, but I'm sure you'll agree it'd be much better to see him in a small venue.

definitely. i'm keeping close tabs on when he does shows next. he can really only play to her door, dumb things and leaps and bounds when he's going that big, you could tell the crowd lost interest, especially with my the final pair, How to Make Gravy (my fav) and that acapella Meet Me in the Middle of the Air

:lol: How come everyone loves it?

I was expecting a more like Vlad comment, "oh fuck, he's got ANOTHER tori avatar!"

We're bitter people who hate Christmas, God, children, America, and little puppy dogs smiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom