yay!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rock on! How did you like it?? I heard their new stuff is great live...I saw them at the Coachella Music Festival in late April, and they were on top of their game...plus the new album is tops!

walkon11 said:
Rock on! How did you like it?? I heard their new stuff is great live...I saw them at the Coachella Music Festival in late April, and they were on top of their game...plus the new album is tops!

I loved it! my first rock concert!!! :D i got lawn seats but that was still okay. I was suddenly proud of them when i heard someone say that the tickets were sold out. Sloan opened for them, and before that there were a couple of unknown bands that played.

they played about twenty songs, starting with Hello and finishing with My Generation. After the concert, my best friend was totally hooked on Oasis. heh heh, overall, i'll say it again: it was totally awesome!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Cool...Sloan is a good band in their own right, must've been fantastic. Noel's been playing Wonderwall a lot lately...which is quite a good thing considering the song is great.

aw wow!!

i saw them at witnness and really wanted them to play wonderwall!maybe theyve started to play it again because noel broke up with sara!!

im goin to see them in derry on sep7th!! i acnt wait! especially now theyre doin Wonderwall again!! the new album stuff sounds better live too!

did they play supersonic or slide away?? cuz these and wonderwall were the only two songs at witnness i wanted them to play and they didnt!

meegannie said:
Were the other openers Soundtrack of Our Lives, Mercury Rev, and Sam Roberts? How were they?

well, i think there were two other openers besides sloan, and i'm not sure who they were. :shrug:

coolhandlaura said:
aw wow!!

i saw them at witnness and really wanted them to play wonderwall!maybe theyve started to play it again because noel broke up with sara!!

im goin to see them in derry on sep7th!! i acnt wait! especially now theyre doin Wonderwall again!! the new album stuff sounds better live too!

did they play supersonic or slide away?? cuz these and wonderwall were the only two songs at witnness i wanted them to play and they didnt!

They played:

Hello
The Hindu Times
Hung in a Bad Place
Let it Out
Columbia
Whats the Story (Morning Glory)
Stop Crying Your Heart Out
Little by Little
Ciggerettes and Alchohol
Live Forever
Better Man
Force of Nature
Born on a Different Cloud
Acquiesce
Wonderwall
Don't Look back in anger
Some might say
My generation

:happy: :happy: :happy:

AcrobatMan said:

thank you. seriously.

i absolutely love noel but i dont know anyone else who really does.

he has such a lovely voice! and hes so nice and funny and yes, gorgeous.

so thanks!!

i much prefer listenin to his voice than liams!

coolhandlaura said:

thank you. seriously.

i absolutely love noel but i dont know anyone else who really does.

he has such a lovely voice! and hes so nice and funny and yes, gorgeous.

so thanks!!

i much prefer listenin to his voice than liams!

Noel has voice better suited for emotional songs but there are other songs which I believe Liam does it best. but Noel said Oasis would never do Wonderwall again..but I am glad he is doing that song again ;)

AcrobatMan said:

Noel has voice better suited for emotional songs but there are other songs which I believe Liam does it best. but Noel said Oasis would never do Wonderwall again..but I am glad he is doing that song again ;)

well yes, liam does do songs which he really really does well, like growls out. but i actually prefer the sound of noels voice.

do you think noel and sara breaking up has anything to do with them choosing to play wonderwall again?? i think maybe so..

Back
Top Bottom