Yap, Federated States of Micronesia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No kidding? I've seen quite a few of them lately here - I mean, not mass amounts, but they show up every now and then. In fact, one of the first things I saw in Melbourne was a goddamn Hummer hiring place. Was wondering if the Hilltop Hoods were about.

Heh, the Hilltop Hoods.

I've seen it before, and ordinary Hummers, but I didn't expect to see a gigantor one in my neighbourhood.

I don't have RAH at the moment - not pushing you back, of course, just that I won't be able to join.

What've you got handy?

We haven't yet done UABRS, RAH, Achtung, or HTDAAB. But we can always do something we've already played too. We've done Boy, October, and Zooropa twice already as it is.

In all honesty, my preferred car would be a bus. You could use bus lanes, no other car is going to fuck with you, and you can run passenger routes for extra money when you've nothing better to do.

I don't have RAH at the moment - not pushing you back, of course, just that I won't be able to join.

Damn.

What else could we do?

Axver, whether you like it or not, I think you're the leader of this outfit so I'm looking to you for guidance...:wink:

What've you got handy?

We haven't yet done UABRS, RAH, Achtung, or HTDAAB. But we can always do something we've already played too. We've done Boy, October, and Zooropa twice already as it is.

Of those I think that Achtung or HTDAAB would be the most fun.

In all honesty, my preferred car would be a bus. You could use bus lanes, no other car is going to fuck with you, and you can run passenger routes for extra money when you've nothing better to do.

I saw somebody down the road from where I stayed in the US owned a bus. I thought it was hilarious because it only JUST fit on their driveway and looked totally ridiculous in the middle of suburbia.

I saw somebody down the road from where I stayed in the US owned a bus. I thought it was hilarious because it only JUST fit on their driveway and looked totally ridiculous in the middle of suburbia.

Was it a VW bus, because that is just the only acceptable car for a hippie to drive

What've you got handy?

Got Boy, Octobruher, War, TUF, WAIA, JT, AB (possibly incomplete, I think I deleted So Cruel and TTTYAATW from it, and One just doesn't exist to me), Zooropa and some B-sides as far as studio stuff goes on my iPod right now. Happy with War or AB, but yeah, whatever.

I wanna get a schoolbus and paint it rainbow colours and travel across the U.S. with Doctor Robert aka Bono as a dirty hippie :drool:

What album do you guys wanna do? I need to know, 'cause I'm only getting off my ass once to go to the CD rack.

I'm sure the rest of you will enjoy Achtung, and it's something we haven't done yet ...

OK, let's do this thing.

:hits play:

I'm ready, I'm ready for shit next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom