Yahoo! mail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
Anybody else having trouble with it? Either everyone I know has stopped speaking to me all at once or my emails are not reaching them, or theirs are not reaching me. Either way all I get is spam but no real emails! Some people say they never got my emails. :( My sister said it did this to her a few months ago and she stopped using it. What's going on?

Last edited:
mine works. a little too well. if it would make you feel better, i can give you some of my spam.

I don't know about anyone else, but on my end, its not Yahoo, its me. I'm not the quickest with my replies :reject:

I did send you something about 15 minutes ago. Did you get it?

bammo2 said:
me too

I have far too many email accounts.....yahoo, hotmail, outlook, 2x Gmail, Postmaster......

i do too, but it's only because i keep forgetting what they are. not passwords, but i keep forgetting my actual email address...i've tried to switch from my somewhat childish address i've had more or less since i was 14, but everytime i get a new one, i forget what it is. in theory, i've got about 8 email addresses out there, but i've only got access to 2 or 3 now (depending on whether or not i can remember my gmail address :der: ).

Bono's American Wife said:
I don't know about anyone else, but on my end, its not Yahoo, its me. I'm not the quickest with my replies :reject:

I did send you something about 15 minutes ago. Did you get it?

Yes, I did, thanks. :wave:

I do wonder if it's the mail or maybe everyone, online and real life, have suddenly stopped speaking to me all at once. Of course I do consider that too :der: but thought it might have been the mail since it happened to my sister, I wasn't getting hers and she wasn't getting mine. Well thanks everyone.

I have had a LOT of problems with Yahoo in the past. I would send an email on a Friday night and the recipient would get it on Sunday, and vice versa. :confused:

I even got a few a week or more after they were sent.

I switched to SBC email and gmail and haven't had any problems so far.

Thanks but I can't even get into gmail, it only gives me a white screen. Same thing with net passport and msn. I don't know if it's the computer or what. A friend even sent me an invite but it will not go through. I don't even know what their site looks like.

Back
Top Bottom