XBox 360

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

randhail

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Anybody here getting up super early tomorrow to try and snag one? $400 is pretty steep, but it does look like one killer system. I think I'll be getting to my local Best Buy a couple hours before it opens in hopes of getting my paws on one. :ohmy:

I've never had a game system, but my housemate's bf won a free 360 and games from the Mountain Dew thing so maybe I'll give it a try....

Tech TV is covering the release of the 360 live right now for the midnight shoppers on east coast. Just carazy!!

Gotta love the early adopters, but I always end up sitting back and waiting to see how the consoles do before I buy.

Melon

I have a hard time playing video games these days. But if anyone gets it and has some recommendations, I'd want to hear them

I usually get bored with Video games after the first two hours now...So I've stopped buying consoles and stuff.

Plus, being A U2 fan isnt good on the old bank account ;)

I just got back from sitting out in front of Wal-Mart for the past 8 hours waiting. But we grabbed 3 of them, one to play, and my buddy's going to sell the other two on eBay and make a profit. :shh:

DaveC said:
I just got back from sitting out in front of Wal-Mart for the past 8 hours waiting. But we grabbed 3 of them, one to play, and my buddy's going to sell the other two on eBay and make a profit. :shh:

that's some real bad karma...you could reduce that bad karma by selling one to me.. I'll give you $450. :wink:

I've noticed that when the systems first come out there's usually some sort of major glitch. I know a lot of people who bought PS2 when it first came out and have tons of problems with it. I bought mine almost 2 years later and it works perfectly. I'm waiting for PS3 though.

^ :rockon:

Back when I was a real gamer, I was one of those PS2 :reject:s

I had to send mine back to the factory, which they repaired free of charge, because I wrote a very nice letter, and because it was probably the same problem everyone else had - the DVD mechanism failed and I couldn't watch DVDs ore play PS2 games, only PS games.... nevertheless, it was fine for another month or so after I got it back, but then it went again, and I basically realized that itwas time for me to start moving on, so I never got it repaired again.

Anecdot aside.....

I'm going to definitely be one of those people who waits for things. I mean, I don' t know if I'm even going to get a new xbox or anything else, but if I were, I'd strongly recommend waiting.

Unless you're going to be making profits.....
The teacher in my soc class last year read us an article about how ticket scalpers are beneficial......... so.......

rockon, I guess.............. :hmm: .............

I'm just gonna hold out for Hannukah

I mean Christmas

I mean Kwanzaa

I mean Kansas

menelaos said:

I don't have the nessecary patience for these console games and have stopped bying consoles...
After I broke 3 PS's and I don't know how many joysticks...:mad: :banghead:

They seriously need a special group for people who break consoles and joysticks ect....they have one for alcoholics! :wink:

Picture it now "Hi my name is steve, and I smashed the window with my PS2 control because I couldnt get my A-level license on GT4"

bono_man2002 said:
I usually get bored with Video games after the first two hours now...So I've stopped buying consoles and stuff.

:yes:

Though i have started a little project. I thought it would be really cool to get one of those old school Arcade machines and play some Double Dragon :happy: So i placed an order online for one. But yesterday i cancelled that order because i found out that its much cheaper to just buy an old empty arcade cabinet and then fix it up myself and make it into a Mame arcade.

compugame_kabinet_lux1-2.jpg

Ahhhh, reminds me of french fries :huh: and stealing from my moms purse.. Good times.

bono_man2002 said:

They seriously need a special group for people who break consoles and joysticks ect....they have one for alcoholics! :wink:

Picture it now "Hi my name is steve, and I smashed the window with my PS2 control because I couldnt get my A-level license on GT4"

But after you brake the console or he joystick you feel really calm, this is the good part...:wink:

Back
Top Bottom