XBox 360 - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-22-2005, 11:48 AM   #16
War Child
 
menelaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Hellas, and God knows where else you 've got your tape recorders turned on...
Posts: 652
Local Time: 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by bono_man2002
I usually get bored with Video games after the first two hours now...So I've stopped buying consoles and stuff.

Plus, being A U2 fan isnt good on the old bank account
I don't have the nessecary patience for these console games and have stopped bying consoles...
After I broke 3 PS's and I don't know how many joysticks...
__________________

__________________
menelaos is offline  
Old 11-22-2005, 11:58 AM   #17
Blue Crack Addict
 
bono_man2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the wrong band
Posts: 28,357
Local Time: 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by menelaos


I don't have the nessecary patience for these console games and have stopped bying consoles...
After I broke 3 PS's and I don't know how many joysticks...
They seriously need a special group for people who break consoles and joysticks ect....they have one for alcoholics!

Picture it now "Hi my name is steve, and I smashed the window with my PS2 control because I couldnt get my A-level license on GT4"
__________________

__________________
bono_man2002 is offline  
Old 11-22-2005, 12:41 PM   #18
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
randhail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Outside Providence
Posts: 3,557
Local Time: 03:13 PM
or groups for people that like going around getting prostitutes, killing them, and getting my money back in GTA
__________________
randhail is offline  
Old 11-22-2005, 12:43 PM   #19
Blue Crack Addict
 
bono_man2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the wrong band
Posts: 28,357
Local Time: 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by randhail
or groups for people that like going around getting prostitutes, killing them, and getting my money back in GTA
__________________
bono_man2002 is offline  
Old 11-22-2005, 12:44 PM   #20
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
yimou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Denmark
Posts: 4,786
Local Time: 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by bono_man2002
I usually get bored with Video games after the first two hours now...So I've stopped buying consoles and stuff.


Though i have started a little project. I thought it would be really cool to get one of those old school Arcade machines and play some Double Dragon So i placed an order online for one. But yesterday i cancelled that order because i found out that its much cheaper to just buy an old empty arcade cabinet and then fix it up myself and make it into a Mame arcade.



Ahhhh, reminds me of french fries and stealing from my moms purse.. Good times.
__________________
yimou is offline  
Old 11-22-2005, 12:54 PM   #21
War Child
 
menelaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Hellas, and God knows where else you 've got your tape recorders turned on...
Posts: 652
Local Time: 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by bono_man2002


They seriously need a special group for people who break consoles and joysticks ect....they have one for alcoholics!

Picture it now "Hi my name is steve, and I smashed the window with my PS2 control because I couldnt get my A-level license on GT4"
But after you brake the console or he joystick you feel really calm, this is the good part...
__________________

__________________
menelaos is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com