"X-Files" Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2democrat said:
Krychek was a hottie...but i hated him too.

Yeah he was a sexy BITCH!!! He did every one wrong...killed Scully sister beat the crap out of Skinner:madspit: I would still do him:drool:

Re: Re: Re: "X-Files" Appreciation Thread

U2democrat said:

:cute::faint:

I LOVE the one with Gary Shandling and Tea, that one was hilarious.

That is on my list of favorites ...alon with Jose Chung of course and the one with Luke Wilson:lmao:

The one that stll gives me NIGHTMARES is "HOME":ohmy:

U2democrat said:
I wanted them to hook up, but at the same time that was the whole thrill of the chase, so to speak.
They can buy it back if they seperate them well enough later.

Re: Re: Re: Re: "X-Files" Appreciation Thread

Carmelu2fan said:

That is on my list of favorites ...alon with Jose Chung of course and the one with Luke Wilson:lmao:

The one that stll gives me NIGHTMARES is "HOME":ohmy:

Home was so creepy!! :yikes:
They rolled that mom out from under the bed and that family loved Johnny Mathis songs too. :coocoo:

'home', definitely one of the freakiest episodes.

Mrs. Peacock: Maybe one day you'll learn... the pride... the love... when you know your boy will do anything for his mother. :yikes:

but also one of the funniest:

[Mulder is trying to push the pigs out of their enclosure]
Mulder: "Scully, would you think me less of me as a man if I told you I was a kind of excited right now? There some secret farmer trick to get these things moving?"
Scully: "I don't know. Baa-ram-ewe. Baa-ram-ewe."
Mulder: "Yeah, that'll work."
Scully: "I babysat my nephew this weekend. He watches 'Babe' fifteen times a day."
Mulder: "And people call me Spooky."

---

Mulder: "Oh no!" [Mulder pouts holding up a newspaper for Scully to see, the headline reads; 'Elvis Presley dead at 42'.]

I think my favorite all-time line is Scully, from "Pusher":

"Please explain to me the scientific nature of 'the whammy'."

Wasn't that the one where the guy could get people to do what ever he wanted with mind tricks or something? I think he made a cop pour gasoline on himself then set himself on fire. Scully was freaking out when Pusher got Mulder to play Russian Roulette with him, intense scene. :ohmy:

hippy said:

I used to love it when everything was going wrong and the conspiracy was getting SO deep and then they'd just show Krycheck for the last few seconds of the show, like that explained everything! :lol:

I would always gasp his name out loud when I realized he had something to do with it!

:lol:

This thread = goodtimes :up:

KRYCHECK was the ultimate "bad guy" I agree hippy, this thread is awesome:yes:

AvsGirl41 said:
I thought Doggett had some real potential as a character. I think the first strike was that unfortunate name! But Robert Patrick was excellent, and provided a grittier contrast to Mulder and Scully. But they never developed him well, and when they started to go into his background, what a coincidence, he had a supernatural missing child too. And he became a believer so quickly--it took Scully what, 9 years?

Ok, it's time to appreciate Krychek now...the man I loved to hate.

And Jeffery Spender--one of the things I always wanted to slap Chris Carter for was never explaining what happened with him and Samantha. That was such an awesome twist and they just dropped it!! :mad:

Very good point...I wish they gave us the answers about what happen to Mulder's sis :shrug:

Well ... they did, but it was such a "pulled it out of their asses" resolution, that most of the fans just rolled their eyes and said, "Starlight? Uh, whatever."

I didn't mind the Starlight thing *too* much, except that they threw in the serial killer twist which they'd already done with "Paper Hearts."

And it never explained what happened in between--all those Samantha clones, growing up as Jeffery Spender's sister, why didn't *he* remember her, etc. Why didn't the "starlight" take her sooner, saving her from alien/government experimentation altogether, rather than later?

I love how Chris Carter claimed for 9 years that they knew how the last episode would go, and everything was leading up to it...only to find out that he really didn't, big surprise. (If LOST burns me, I'm never watching a sci-fi/mystery show again!!) We should have known the Samantha "answer" was the beginning of the horrible end.

But it was a tear-jerker of an episode... :sad:

I hear ya!!! I really hope LOST does not let me down...it is the first sifi/mystery that I have been into since the X-files:wink:

Ooh ... three years ago, I could still have rattled off the episode names, but now they're slipping away.

Ooh! It's "Closure." It was a two-parter, I think, but I don't recall the name of the first part.

I can hardly remember the episode names, I can't believe I remembered Paper Hearts. They almost never had anything to do with the episode, they were just...odd.

So the name of the two episodes is called "Closer"and "Paper Hearts"? Do you remember what season that is from? I only have season one in my collection for now, but I could possible find that episode if I knew which season it is from...:wink:

Paper Hearts was not part of the two-part resolution to the Samantha storyline. Paper Hearts is from the fabulous season 4, and was a stand-alone episode (and an awesome one, at that!).

Closure is from season 7. And I just looked it up, and the first part of that two-parter is called Sein Und Zeit.

Paper Hearts wasn't part of that two parter. I think it was a season or two before.

It involved a child serial killer that kept telling Mulder he'd killed Samantha, and that the whole alien abduction memory was false. I think he could tap into Mulder's memories.

"Closure" had a similar plot, they find another child serial killer and Mulder becomes convinced (again) he killed Samantha, but it turns out to be coincidence. But it leads him to find what happened to her.

I want to say it's Season 7 and Paper Hearts is 5 or 6...?

We need to start a thread for Buffy the Vampire Slayer and see how many of us turn up in there as well! :wink:

I watched Buffy a little bit but I was not as into it as I am with X-files /LOST

Back
Top Bottom