X factor UK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vaz02

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
So the live shows start next week.

Sharon has the best group i think , so many strong singers.

I already have 2 fav acts

Ben - long hair and in sharons group ( sounds like rod stewart)

The unconventionals (i think thats wot they are called ) - they sound like a mixed sexes group should sound like without all the sex appeal and shit. They remind me of a christain pop group lol which is cool ( im atheist).

Cant wait till Saturday :drool:

Simon Cowell should stop looking for the new Westlife , if someone wanted west life they will buy Westlife, end of.

Last edited:
meegannie said:
The group acts are really, really horrible. Even for X Factor. :crack:

eah , no real star quality , no even bands you can even market.

The guy with black hair from eton road :huh: wots up with him.

Last edited:
I'm soo addicted :heart:

Sharon has the best group by far, I love the guy with long hair who sounds like rod stewart.

Is it just me who wants to curl up into a ball and die everytime the really nervous young dude comes on?

partygirlvox said:

Is it just me who wants to curl up into a ball and die everytime the really nervous young dude comes on?

Hahah yeah, glad simon did the right thing and put him out of his misery.

vaz02 said:

Hahah yeah, glad simon did the right thing and put him out of his misery.

Can you imagine what he would have been like on live shows?
Pushy parents me thinks..:ohmy:

I felt sorry for the nervous kid at the beginning, but recently I found myself giggling when he started crying. Shame on me :tsk:

They showed his mum comforting him after he came home to tell her he hadn't got through and she started crying in very much the same way as him.:ohmy:

I think maybe that guy from Eton Road has anorexia or some type of eating disorder:huh:

Tilli said:

I think maybe that guy from Eton Road has anorexia or some type of eating disorder:huh:

I think he is gay too. he acts femine.

btw that kids mum was way to comforting , no wonder he struggles to stay on his own 2 feet.

vaz02 said:

I think he is gay too. he acts femine.

He has rather femine facial features don't you think?
And perfect bone structure!

partygirlvox said:

He has rather femine facial features don't you think?
And perfect bone structure!

His singing is rather femine too.

waynetravis said:
i only like the first few weeks of the show, when the freaks are on.

:lol: Quite alot of the freaks have made it through to the live shows this year.
They will be very interesting indeed!

Why are the McDonald Brothers still in the show? :huh:

I haven't seen the show for a few weeks but watched on saturday and was surprised they were still there.

Tilli said:
Why are the McDonald Brothers still in the show? :huh:

Because the whole of Scotland is voting for them :|

I'm a bit bored of it now, I only really like it at the beginning when you see all the freaks.... they draw this bit out a bit long, just so the winner has a shot at the Christmas no.1 :shrug:

My friends dad is scottish and he thinks the mac's r a shambles.

eton rd and ben are my fav's

loena was amazing and so was robert.

Eton road wasnt great , poor song.

Ray is perfect for the X factor , he has talent.

WESTLIFE next week . Why ?

Lionel richie , rod stewart , ABBA, Julio englasis (sp) and Westlife . Last one doesnt seem quite right does it.

What have they added to the music industry ? they dont even write half of their own material , its just a lious walsh ass licking session.

Leona to win :bow: :applaud: :love:

Mcdonald brothers should have gone, not Nikita :( some people up here are so stupid :tsk:

I'll just put the sound off when Westlife are singing next week :yuck:

Making it be a celebration of irish music like it was a celebration of romance this week ?

even so Westlife is a poor choice.

vaz02 said:

WESTLIFE next week . Why ?

Lionel richie , rod stewart , ABBA, Julio englasis (sp) and Westlife . Last one doesnt seem quite right does it.

lol - it sounds like one of those questions on IQ tests where you're asked to pick the odd one out. Except the answer is extremely obvious.

I think I may give this week's episode a very wide berth! I would definitely much rather watch Peter Schmeichel ballroom dance than that. :wink:

I kinda like Ben, although he sometimes strays into cheesy Jon Bon Jovi territory too much for my liking and I thought his vocal was actually very average this week. I am kinda hopeful that he can actually play guitar and write his own material, but this is the X Factor after all so I won't get my hopes up.

I think Leona is the only one who has any genuine chance of being successful when the show finishes. Ray, as entertaining as he is is an average singer, Eton Road are ok and the rest are all pretty forgettable.

Last edited:
Tilli said:

I think Leona is the only one who has any genuine chance of being successful when the show finishes. Ray, as entertaining as he is is an average singer, Eton Road are ok and the rest are all pretty forgettable.

omg i was thinking the same with Leona. I can imagine her in a few years time selling big time.

Is lious walsh gay ?

Leona , ben and ray left. Ray aint got a chance

Congrats to Leona!!!! :rockon:

I know I wanted Ben to win, but I am actually very happy that Leona won because she has an amazing voice! :love:

She may have actually won me over to go to the X Factor tour! :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom