WWWWHHHYYY!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Don't maintenance men ever where belts that actuall hold up their pants? :scream: :eek:

I came home for my lunch break today around 6pm (I work 1-9pm, so I take a late lunch)....anyway, I walk into my bathroom and feel *drip, drip, drip* on my head. Water was leaking from the air conditioning unit, and water was all over everything on the counter and on the floor :scream: I only get 30 minutes for lunch, so now I have to deal with this problem :mad:

Anyway, I call maintenance to come repair it, I call work to let them know I'd be late getting back because I had to wait for the maintenance guy to come so I can let him in the apartment.

Finally after about 45 minutes, he finally comes. I show him where the leak is coming from in the bathroom, and he bends over to set his bucket down and that's when I saw it :scream: :scream: :scream: So tell me...why aren't there "maintenance man proof" belts that will actually hold up their pants!!! :scratch: Is it ok to say "butt crack"? Who wants to look at that?

:lmao: :angry:

oh thats just nasty...

oh thats sooo nasty...im sorry you had to see that:barf:

well, if he was cute..... :D sorry

at Princeton, the guys on the swim team always have their butt cracks showing no matter what. all of them. it's kinda strange (but not necessarily bad) hehe

I dont know if he was maintenance or what... but when I was on vacation last week my boyfriend and I went to get beer, and when we pulled up to the store there was a guy leaning into the window of this van next to me. I mean, he may as well have not worn any pants at all they were hanging so low, and he wasnt even bending over. Basically his ass was hanging out under his T-shirt. I said to my boyfriend = "dude, that's just serious crack over there." He heard me but made no motion to pull things up. :barf:

:lol: lol

So do these guys just can't feel that their pants are falling down or do they just not care? :scream: :angry:

hey...here's a thought....suspenders :lmao:

Did it look like this ABEL?

:no::no::no:

hwh18.jpg

yes...except at least his shirt was hanging out so I didn't see that much of it

:scream: :scream: :scream: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:banghead:

*puts clarty in the :reject:

I guess sweat is better than butt crack

UPDATE:

FINALLLLYYYY they came and fixed the leaking AC unit!!! :scream:

I called the apartment office at 9:15 am this morning, told them the situation, and how it had been leaking since yesterday afternoon. The guy said they'd get someone over to fix it.

I waited and waited, and it got to be about 10:30, so I decided to call them back again. They said they were out on calls and would get to me as soon as they could. Another hour and a half goes by, and still no maintenance guy has shown up. By this time it's almost 1pm, and time for me to go to work, so I turn the AC off so it won't flood the unit, put cups under where the leaks are dripping, and hope they'll come fix it soon.

Around 4pm I decide to take a quick 10 minute break and go home and check to see if they fixed it yet (since I only work a minute or so away from work). I get home, and GUESS WHAT!!! IT'S STILL NOT FIXED!!! I call them back, yet again :rant: and tell them that I've been trying to get the problem fixed since yesterday. The guy in the office says not to worry, he'll have someone out here this evening to fix it. So I go back to work, confident that they'll fix it soon.

I take my lunch break around 6pm, get home and :rant: :angry: :mad: still not fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I call YET AGAIN!!! FINALLY this time, within 15 minutes of me calling, the guy comes to fix the AC unit!!!!!!!! :rant:

and no, this time it wasn't butt crack man :lol: but this guy did sweat a lot, and I mean A LOT! he was dripping with sweat by the time he left here, and the scent lingered for a while after he left :no: :lol:

Anyway, I really hope they fixed the problem this time and it won't happen again, otherwise they'll be hearing from me :yell:

AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

BBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

ABEL IS GETTING MAD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I go home for lunch today, (I'm on my lunch break now)...go to use the bathroom, and guess what?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

DRIP DRIP DRIP

:censored:

Then when I call the maintenance people, the lady who answers the phone, asks me how serious the problem is, like does the ceiling look like it's going to cave in or anything, and I said no. Then she says ok, I'll put the call in for tomorrow for you. And I'm like WTF???? This is the fourth time since Thursday that the unit has been leaking, and the leak is right over the toilet, so every time I go to the bathroom I get dripped on! Then she's like, ok I'll put it in for tonite for you, but she wasn't sure if they could make it out tonite.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:rant: :mad: :censored: :angry:

Last edited:
well I got home at 9:30pm tonite, and guess what?!?!? I'm getting tired of saying this, but the drip was still dripping :scream:

I called the maintenance service back, they page the guy, he comes right away. Now why couldn't they have done this earlier? :shrug:

But :eek: it was BUTT CRACK MAN :scream: :no:

We had rain storms this morning so there are puddles of water everywhere. He had stepped in a puddle and hadn't realized it was a muddy puddle, and guess what I see on my nice clean carpet after he walks by :angry: MUDDY FOOTPRINTS!!! :banghead: But he said not to worry that they'd send someone out to clean the carpet. UGH.

And he said tomorrow they're gonna replace the whole AC unit, which is good, so hopefully this will be my last update to this thread :laugh: :rant: :laugh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom