WWE and other wrestling.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

waynetravis

Blue Crack Supplier
If you want to discuss wrestling!! :reject: :wink:

U2 Beginner, no I won't be going to any shows :(

Last edited:
I live too far from the venues, plus I don't really want to goto a non-televised show and Raw and Smackdown are been filmed in London.

Last year Raw was in Sheffield, and I wish I went because it was a week after Eddie Guerrero's death and I wanted to go an chant his name :sad:

If they have a show in Sheffield or Manchester in September/November I might go.

Looking forward for WrestleMania 22?

Yep gonna watch mania live! I'm going to the televised show of Smackdown in London! I wonder what board I should hold up :hmm: How about PLEBAn? :wink:

I watched a couple of old matches yesterday on youtube. Fun stuff, brought back loads of memories.

It IS the lowest form of entertainment possibly available out there, but I guess it's still entertainment nonetheless.

yertle-the-turtle said:
I watched a couple of old matches yesterday on youtube. Fun stuff, brought back loads of memories.

It IS the lowest form of entertainment possibly available out there, but I guess it's still entertainment nonetheless.

I agree, it's not like it used to be.

wwe is total and complete garbage right now. i am only getting like less the half ppv's i did before. only like a wrestlemania and one night stand and then mabey give tna a shot. tna is alot better but still has problems.

Does anyone else here think its disgraceful that Shawn Michaels literally kissed Vince McMahon's Arse?

Disgusting 60 year old bum!:yuck:

And yeah, I agree with you guys, its no where near as great as it used to be, especially when Bret Hart was a part of it. Then Vince had to go and screw him!:madspit:

The Rock vs Austin at WM 17 is my favourite match.

I'm looking forward to the money in the bank ladder match at WM, hope is as good as last year's.

Does anyone here hate John Cena?

TLC matches are always great. i don't watch wrestling anymore but some matches back then were really good.

that match, i think it was triple h versus the rock and undertaker came down on his motorbike and chokeslammed everyone. 'taker was back in the house that night, i loved it.

Originally posted by 1stepcloser

that match, i think it was triple h versus the rock and undertaker came down on his motorbike and chokeslammed everyone. 'taker was back in the house that night, i loved it.

That was at Judgement day 2001 I believe. I think the Undertaker's image was destroyed a bit when he returned as a normal guy. But glad he's back to vintage now!:wink:

I signed up to myspace the other day and typed in WWE and Shane profile came up and clicked add to friends list and he added me to his friends list!!. It really is Shane McMahon!!

I'm also waiting for Triple H to add me!

Heres my myspace address: http://www.myspace.com/zoo_station

Look in my friend's area and you'll see a photo of Shane click it and you'll go to his account.

waynetravis said:
I signed up to myspace the other day and typed in WWE and Shane profile came up and clicked add to friends list and he added me to his friends list!!. It really is Shane McMahon!!

I'm also waiting for Triple H to add me!

Heres my myspace address: http://www.myspace.com/zoo_station

Look in my friend's area and you'll see a photo of Shane click it and you'll go to his account.

That is extremely cool!:up:

I loathe Shawn Michaels....always have

he dances around like a priss and I hate his intro song.

Undertaker vs mankind - hell in a cell definitely ranks up there as one of the best ever.

Numb1075 said:
I loathe Shawn Michaels....always have

he dances around like a priss and I hate his intro song.

Undertaker vs mankind - hell in a cell definitely ranks up there as one of the best ever.

That's why he should be called HBGay!

:no: I have been a JBL fan for quite a long time. He's replied to a lot of my emails, but not the one about Bono. I hope its just his character.

Right, I think its prediction time now.

So here are my predictions:

WWE Champion John Cena vs. Triple H - Triple H

World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton vs. Rey Mysterio - Rey Mysterio

Mr. McMahon vs. Shawn Michaels (No Holds Barred Match) - Shawn Michaels

Money in the Bank Ladder Match - Bobby Lashley

Undertaker vs. Mark Henry (Casket Match) - Undertaker

Edge vs. Mick Foley (Hardcore Match) - Mick Foley

United States Champion Chris Benoit vs. JBL - Chris Benoit

World Tag Team Champions Kane & Big Show vs. Chris Masters & Carlito - Chris Masters & Carlito

Women's Champion Trish Stratus vs. Mickie James - Mickie James

Boogeyman vs. Booker T & Sharmell - Boogeyman

Torrie Wilson vs. Candice Michelle (Playboy Pillow Fight) - Candice Michelle

I can't wait for WrestleMania!

^ Exactly the same as me!!

But you forgot Money in the Bank ladder match, i think it will be RVD who will that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom