WWE and other wrestling.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on the Orton situation: He was sent home from the international tour, but should be back soon. This is bullshit by the way! RVD got busted for weed last year and when WWE brought him back they pushed his ass down the card.

I barely watch wrestling anymore, and i really don't care for Cena, but the feud with HBK is one of the most well developed feuds I've seen in a long time. it's especially impressive because you don't see many feuds with two faces that go over that well. I'm still holding out for HBK to take the belt at Judgement Day. He's been putting people over for the last two years, give him one more reign before he retires.

With Khali attacking Cena on this past Raw, I'll assume HBK's title shots are done with. It looks like WWE is going to have Cena be the one to finally stop the Great Khali which means Khali will be getting a shot at Cena's belt.

Spoiler alert:

The Undertaker has torn his biceps and will be out for possibly 8 months. He did perform at Backlash versus Batista with the injury when they had their Last Man Standing match which ended in a draw. Coming up this week on Smackdown, Taker will face Batista in a Steel Cage match for the World Title and unfortunately Batista will emerge as the champ once again. Damn. I hope Taker has a speedy recovery.

MrPryck2U said:
With Khali attacking Cena on this past Raw, I'll assume HBK's title shots are done with. It looks like WWE is going to have Cena be the one to finally stop the Great Khali which means Khali will be getting a shot at Cena's belt.

Actually, HBK is out for knee surgery. His rehab is set to run through the end of summer, and they're planning on bringing him back between Summerslam and Survivor Series. He was supposed to be a big main eventer through the summer, but with the knee injury they had to give him a reason to be out.

Also, anybody seen the Brian Pillman "Loose Cannon" DVD?

Last night on Raw at the end of the show, McMahon stepped into his limo and it blew up. At WWE.com, they're saying that McMahon is presumed dead. I guess this means McMahon won't be on Raw for awhile.

MrPryck2U said:
Last night on Raw at the end of the show, McMahon stepped into his limo and it blew up. At WWE.com, they're saying that McMahon is presumed dead. I guess this means McMahon won't be on Raw for awhile.

Really? So this is what I've been missing? Boy, wrestling sure isn't what it used to be.

BonoManiac said:

Really? So this is what I've been missing? Boy, wrestling sure isn't what it used to be.

Actually, from like 1990 on, how many people involved with the Undertaker, including the Undertaker, had kayfabe "deaths"? I don't think it's all that new. If anything, it's old hat and still a lame way to get McMahon off the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom