WWE and other wrestling.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrPryck2U said:

HHH had a pretty strong run from 2002 to 2004, so clearly WWE is just sticking with the guy they feel is the Man in their company. The fans have been booing Cena for months, so I think in the next few months, he might turn heel.

thank god I missed most of it. I don't the same guy dominating that long :|

And for heel turn I read somewhere that Cena was a heel and was doing a good job. Lets see.

P.S - I hope you're not comparing HHH to Cena... :up:

As for HBK last night's shots at Hogan (which I loved although HBK has an huge ego too) and the rest... On Wrestlemania he did seemed (Don't know if its the correct past tense lol sorry :( ) a little upset... The faces he was doing, the mockery... Probably it was just part of the show but it was looking like he really was upset and bored...
Maybe I'm reading to much...

Ok I re-watch the beginning of the match and he says "I got a job to do" he says more befora that but that was the only thing I could catch... Maybe you can catch the rest... I'll try again later.

Cena was a heel a few years ago when he was doing the whole thug thing, but right now, he's still a face.
The best place to get wrestling info is prowrestlinginsider. I wouldn't trust any other site except maybe 1wrestling.com.

I wasn't comparing HHH and Cena, just their lengthy runs with the belt. Right now, Cena is the Man in WWE regardless of whether the fans boo him or not.

I saw none of HBK being upset with anything. HBK has been in the top program for a while and gets paid very handsomely for it. HBK is the kind of wrestler who doesn't need the strap to get over with the fans and is very happy with his position in the company.

MrPryck2U said:

I saw none of HBK being upset with anything. HBK has been in the top program for a while and gets paid very handsomely for it. HBK is the kind of wrestler who doesn't need the strap to get over with the fans and is very happy with his position in the company.

Like I said I was reading to much. :up:

You seem to know a lot about wrestling :up: Are you a long life fan?

Yes, I watch TNA occasionally, but they do have a long way to go before they can be a threat to WWE. They have a lot of great talent, but Impact is only an hour, so they aren't able to utilize all of their stars well. Right now, Vince Russo is in charge of creative and TNA resembles WCW in it's dying years, which is not a good thing. I hope TNA does well because WWE needs the competition to force them to put on a better show. Plus, it gives the wrestlers another option besides WWE or the Indy scene. My favorite wrestler on TNA is AJ Styles.

I think Cena was better as a heel.

I liked his ''funny raps''! :reject:

But, he makes me cringe now! :mad:

I've gotta still check out that Michaels incident! :ohmy:

I might buy WM 23 tomorrow...

with HUGO and CARLOS!!!

you're missing so much not hearing the spanish broadcast... I thnk that if the WWE comes to Chile or Argentina or Colombia or Ecuador, they might have an even bigger pop that HBK or the Undertaker...

for us, they make the show even more speccial... and have been together longer than JR and the King

ATANGANAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Funny that you mentioned Hugo. My cousin and I do work on his sprinkler system. He's a really nice guy and always gives me a couple of WWE magazines when we come by.

Yeah, just change your last name to McMahon. I think they should get Linda to shave her head next. That could fetch even more money.

MrPryck2U said:
Funny that you mentioned Hugo. My cousin and I do work on his sprinkler system. He's a really nice guy and always gives me a couple of WWE magazines when we come by.

what sprinkler system?

can you ask him if the WWE plans to do a southamerican tour (or at least suggest him that)? :hyper:

MrPryck2U said:
Yeah, just change your last name to McMahon. I think they should get Linda to shave her head next. That could fetch even more money.

:lmao:

Btw, does anyone know what the name of Linda's entrance music is? I know that it was the music of WrestleMania ages ago - possibly WrestleMania 6 or 10. :hmm: I need to know the name of the song, cause I love it, and need to get it!!!! :drool: :drool:

The lyrics go something like: ''Woah-o-oh, woah-o-oh wrestlemania'' and that's all the words I can remember! :reject:

I used to listen to it all the time when I was about 5 years old! :ohmy:

P.S. So glad that The Hardy Boys are new tag-team champions!! :hyper:

Last edited:
that's the music for WRESTELMANIA XII, which has my favorite match, the Hollywood Back Lot...

no wait... the Iron Man Match :wink:

my favorite matches are:

1 - Iron Man Match: Bret Hart vs Shawn Michaels - WM XII (just for sentimental reasons above Nº2)
2 - Triple Threat Match - HHH vs Shawn Michaels vs Chris Benoit - WM XX

pepokiss said:

what sprinkler system?

can you ask him if the WWE plans to do a southamerican tour (or at least suggest him that)? :hyper:

He's got an underground sprinkler system at his home. Ya know, to grow grass. We've been maintaining his sprinklers for years. I haven't seen him though since last Summer, so I'm not sure about any South American tours. When Rey Rey comes back, it might be a possibilty.

Off to see Monday Night RAW today!

Yesterday, my brother told me (while he was watching snooker), that he heard John Parrot saying that Jimmy White is going to watch RAW at Earls Court!! :ohmy: :hyper:

Jimmy White has always been my favourite snooker player! :D

See yous tomorrow! :wave:

HBK vs Cena = one of the best matches on RAW of all time! :drool: When HBK won, I went mad!!!! (With excitement!) Along with thousands of other fans!!!! :combust: The crowd was electric in that last match, thats why it carried on for almost an hour. (57 mins I think!) Orton and Edge were going to fight afterwards (I think) but they made Cena's match longer instead.

As for Jose Mourinho being there, I was a little bit surprised! :ohmy: But Shane McMahon dealt with him pretty good! :lmao:

Lashley wasn't there though! :angry: And I bought his shirt.

I don't know if I should post any photos, cause they look quite far away. :(

Here we go:

pict1170rb7.jpg

pict1173mz9.jpg

pict1182hs8.jpg

pict1199cp7.jpg

pict1200qd8.jpg

pict1209ih5.jpg

pict1215dr8.jpg

pict1222yi1.jpg

Sorry about the lack of photos, but the camera's battery ran out so quickly! :mad:

All of those photos were taken by my brother, as he can take better pictures than me.

There are more, but they're just too blurry to post!

Last edited:
The Cena/Orton match was longer than usual because they took out the Edge/Orton match. Randy Orton was sent home and suspended. Orton trashed a hotel room to the tune of $50,000 in damage. Orton's future with WWE is uncertain now because he's had a number of different problems in the past as well as this lastest incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom